Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We needed the TD right there. Come on Pats.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ravens are going to go three and out here

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Told you haha. 45 secs to get in FG range with two TOs. We're going to win this. I hope...

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Spoke too soon?
          New England Patriots

Comment

• Idk... I'm so friggin' nervous right now

Comment

• Spoke to soon. I cant believe we didnt try for the field goal. Ugh we never win the coin toss either.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• This is so ridiculously crazy, my nerves are shot. Hernandez is not coming through in the clutch right now tho.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Hernandez needs to calm the **** down. Two drops on two drives, and both drives were **** because of it.

Comment

• Yup, Oh man this is crazy.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Deion Branch is my hero
                      New England Patriots

Comment

• What a great game. Too bad I'm catching just in-game updates. Man!
                        This game looks to be epic. I can't believe we came back to tie it!
                        I'm surprised we didn't go for the win though. Gostkowski's got a cannon for a leg.
                        Worried about a block FG maybe?
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Who said Deion Branch was washed up?
                          He's been clutch!
                          New England Patriots

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            What a great game. Too bad I'm catching just in-game updates. Man!
                            This game looks to be epic. I can't believe we came back to tie it!
                            I'm surprised we didn't go for the win though. Gostkowski's got a cannon for a leg.
                            Worried about a block FG maybe?
                            That was my thinking too...such a high risk of a block when you're forced to kick a line drive like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots_QB_12 View Post
                              Who said Deion Branch was washed up?
                              He's been clutch!
                              I did... and apparently I was wrong! lol

So... can someone give me a play by play of everything that happened after our booming 65 yrd punt?!

This espn play by play updater... um... sucks!
                              First we punted, then they had it, then we had it deep in FG range (awesome!)
                              Now it says the Ravens have it in the same spot.

IM CONFUSED!
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• So ******* awesome. I LOVE DEION BRANCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information