Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't catch that at first.... but yea. Funny.

GET YOUR 84 JERSEYS OUT!

I for one will admit I was wrong about Branch. Completely.
    Not too many times in my life I'm glad I'm wrong. This is definitely one of them.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Seriously, haha but outside of those two drops he looks like hes going to be a huuuuge part of this offense.
      Our last extremely athletic TE had an issue with drops as well.... I just don't wanna see this turn into another Watson scenario.

Comment

• What a ******* game. Deion Branch really proved me wrong. Still don't like the trade in terms of value, but he came through for us there. Still, you have to hate that all those passing lanes that were open before were closed most of the game. But still, I've said all along, this team has balls.

LOVE the fact Jermaine Cunningham destroyed Oher. Unbelievable how much trouble he had with him.

Also; Woodhead quietly had 100+ yards today and a lot of them were dirty after contact yards too.
        Last edited by ElectricEye; 10-17-2010, 04:31 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Soooo... two questions for my Pats fam...

-Where was Brandon Tate?
          -Do we win this game if we still had R. Moss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Soooo... two questions for my Pats fam...

-Where was Brandon Tate?
            -Do we win this game if we still had R. Moss?
            -No idea. There were times Brady was looking to throw it down the field and no one was there. He has the big play on the reverse, but besides that he was nowhere.

-No idea. It would be a different game. The Ravens did an excellent job of clogging the middle of the field and taking away the passing lanes. We started getting yards when we started throwing jerk routes to the outside. That's troubling. It would be a completely different game, that's for sure.

Oh, and Mesko basically won that game for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• McClains stupid pushing penalty was just as big as the punt I'd say. Such a stupid move by that guy. Cunningham with a little extra acting skillz helped.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                McClains stupid pushing penalty was just as big as the punt I'd say. Such a stupid move by that guy. Cunningham with a little extra acting skillz helped.
                Play of the game!

Comment

• Jermaine Cunningham was bitching on Oher, going around and through him. Spikes looks very good too, I am very impressed with our young defense. Ninkovich was everywhere, Chung looked good again, Wilfork was everywhere, saw a lot of Deadrick, Mayo had his usual high tackle performance, and Meriweather was laying people out (one penalty was BS). Flacco had a high completion percentage but aside from the one time Boldin beasted Arrington he was just dumping it off for the most part, the defense really looked good as the game moved along.

Hernandez almost cost us the game in OT, I thought there was no way we would win after that first drop at midfield. Welker and Woodhead are awesome, BJGE ran hard, Branch is ******* awesome, Gronk had a big play, and Tate was nowhere.

PLEASE REPLACE DAN KOPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That was one of those games where the death blow never came. I was expecting it for two quarters, but they just couldn't deliver it.

Agree about Ninkovich. He's really breaking out for us. The tackle where he came in on the side of Ray Rice saved the game for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Defense in general in the last two quarters of the game really stepped up and played amazingly well. I cant believe we stopped them three times to win in OT.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Whole lot of good stuff to take away here..Defense stepped up BIGTIME with lots of guys making big plays, Branch stepped right back into the offense almost seamlessly and complemented Welker better than I think all of us expected, Woodhead looks better and better...and did I mention how big the defense was?(don't think I can emphasize it enough)

Comment

• Jermaine Cunningham=pass rush savior.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Dane Fletcher is the best coverage linebacker on the team. If he can play STs he'll definitely make the team as a dime backer. He's a name to keep an eye on.
                            http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...5&#post2260685

:D

He made two plays in the first over-time drive against the Ravens that forced a 3 and out.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Yeah, I was worried he would be cut soon when we didn't see much of him. Exciting to see him get into the game, loads of potential, just needs to develop.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• In BB I trust.
                                I'm glad Cunningham is progressing nicely.
                                I can't wait until we evolve from a "Bend-Don't Brake" type of defense to a
                                "No bend-No break-We just **** you up" type of D.
                                I feel like we're so close to it too. Another pass rusher and a talented DLineman (Maybe T.Warren back will do) and the one thing we can't draft or sign via FA.... experience.
                                I really think experience is all this group needs and they'll be elite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information