X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, student at the main campus
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm going down to Penn state this weekend to hang with one of my best friends who goes there haha so I thought I'd ask.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Watched part of the game earlier when I had a chance...
        First and only thing that came to mind...

MATT LIGHT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ASAP!!!
        Not sure if he just had a bad game (Haven't seen too many pats games- PA)
        but he was flat out ******* terrible
        We need help so bad on the interior line but with Light declining so quickly-
        I think we should go "Best OL available" route during the draft.
        Essentially, Vollmer is our LT and the rest of the line needs to be re-worked. Ugh
        Applewhite made Light his ***** the whole game. I think we need to get Vollmer to the left hand side asap. I actually really like Connolly. He has made some unbelievable blocks, especially in space in the running game and Neal is playing well but wont go the whole season. Koppen got manhandled on a few plays as well. Wendell has done ok in short bursts. If we go O-line early I either want an OT or OC who can play OG if needed

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Vollmer should have started the year at LT. He's not nearly as effective at the right spot as he was at the left last year for whatever reason and Light is flatout done. We see him get beat consistently these days.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I'm going down to Penn state this weekend to hang with one of my best friends who goes there haha so I thought I'd ask.
            I'll be working concession during the Michigan game Saturday night, if you go to the game and want a free soda lol

I agree on Vollmer. Should have started on the left side.
            I'm all down for loyalty though (I felt the same about Wakefield)
            but only on the part of letting them prove that they can still handle their previous role
            Once they show that they can't- it's time to make a change

I do think Connolly's doing a good job, but still, this OLine needs help bad

Comment

• haha I think I am going to the game actually, I know were at least tail gating it.

Anyhow, so I was worried Moss would just torch us this week but now with Farve in the shape he is in and Tjack being their next QB I'm feeling a little better.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yea, I'm honestly only worried about A. Peterson. He's a man child and he terrifies me.

Comment

• Nalej should officially be declared our guy on Penn State prospects now. Shame Jack Crawford got hurt, really liked that guys game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Stefen W-ski is one guy I've hung out with. Cool guy. Beast. He's much larger now than he was over the summer, that's for sure.
                    I knew nothing about Penn State football players...
                    I met him and he told me he was on the team- I asked:
                    "What do you play? FB? Linebacker?"
                    "No, center and guard"
                    WHAT?!

Saw him last week face to face- yea, he's a C/G lol

Comment

• I kind of wish Farve was healthy so we could play this team at full strength, give us a good test (again). Any news on Chung for this week?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Adrian Peterson is a scary man, that kind of talent and that kind of angry running style are tough to plan against.

Comment

• I was telling my friend that today. I'm scared that a little AD going wild will only allow Moss to beat us deep eventualy in the game. It's a terrible thing to have to gameplan for

Comment

• If Tjack is in it'll be a hell of a lot easier. Then we can focus on Peterson. If Farves in there we have to get to him right off the start and keep pounding him.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I agree it'll be easier but if K.Britt can look like a norse god with K.Collins- imagine what Moss will look like

R.Moss >>>>>>>>> K.Britt
                              K.Collins > T.Jack

by those calculations- and figuring in one one-handed catch off a poorly thrown ball- against K.Arrington- Moss could be in for a bid day
                              Oh, and the whole trading him away thing

Comment

• I know, however I feel better about things now that Farve is beat up and Tjack is a possible starter.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information