Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chung practiced on Thursday. and nalej, i almost went to Penn state for meteorology but then changed last second and went to Plymouth state lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• You're missing out! Good school. don't know much about their meteorological department though
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I would rather see Favre in there at this point. The guy is a washed up scrub with too many injuries to be effective. Brett @ 100% is definitely a bigger concern than TJack, but right now TJack would mean a solid game plan built on AP. That actually scares me a lot more than the washed up gunslinger gameplan we'll see if Brett plays hobbled.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I would probably want sitting duck Favre in there as well, although he could make me eat my words too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I see the game plan being to take the running game and Moss out of it and dare either Favre or T-Jax to beat us with Harvin, Shiancoe etc

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Adrian Peterson. That'd what scares me. No matter who's at qb and what receivers we try to remove from relevance

ACD, nice Sig
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Hey guys, which of these Patriots do you see moving on after this season?

Kevin Faulk – It's possible that given his age and the severity of his injury, Faulk will be forced to retire. It's also possible Danny Woodhead has played well enough to take his spot.

Sammy Morris – Hasn't been on the field for many plays this year even given the lack of depth at the position due to injury. Recently lost short yardage responsibilities to BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

Fred Taylor – Has missed a number of games with a toe injury and it appears he will limp into free agency having gotten injured two years in a row. Is nearing the end of his career.

Matt Light – Has struggled recently in trying to protect QB Tom Brady from speed rushers. No longer gets a push in the run game and RT Sebastian Vollmer appears to be preparing for LT.

Logan Mankins – Perhaps has burned too many bridges to return to New England. No progress has been made on Mankins' deal and with the emergence of Dan Connolly could find himself gone.

Dan Koppen – Has compiled quite a few consecutive starts but is undersized and has not handled nose tackles well at all. The other three teams in the AFC East all run 3-4 defenses.

Stephen Neal – Announced that next year will be his final season, but given his age and durability, could be forced to retire if he gets hurt again. Mankins, Kaczur, Connolly, and Wendell could also compete with him for starting spots.

Nick Kaczur – Is recovering from a potentially serious back injury that will force him to miss the entire season. Is also over 30 years old and play has dropped off in recent years. Could struggle to transition to guard.

Ron Brace – Will have to battle with Ty Warren, Gerard Warren, Mike Wright, Brandon Deaderick, Kade Weston, and potentially free agents/draft picks for a spot – has been deactivated recently.

Gerard Warren – Has been having a nice season but is over 30 years old and faces stiff competition from other ends. Could attempt to cash in on his season in New England with another team.

Ty Warren – Suffered a serious hip injury and could be forced out by other defensive ends. Will be 30 years old and the team could opt to continue moving towards younger players.

Tully Banta-Cain – Has been stuck on the bench after committing too many penalties and not offering enough in run support. Also has failed to generate a strong pass rush on third downs.

Gary Guyton – Some have speculated that Guyton has lost a step, and he is no longer starting alongside Jerod Mayo due to Brandon Spikes' strong play. Has been replaced on nickel duties by Dane Fletcher.

Darius Butler – Deep in the doghouse after a couple of miserable performances to start this year. Lacks ball skills and has barely seen the field in weeks, even with the lack of depth at cornerback.

Brandon McGowan – Will miss the entire season with injury and could be the odd man out when Belichick has to choose between him, Meriweather, Chung, Sanders, Page, and Sergio Brown.

Comment

• Butler and Brace would be the ones I would like to see stay. Having said that, I would hope to see them filling significant roles at a high level in order for that to be considered a good thing.

Comment

• I love how ESPN thinks we are going to try to stop Moss.

The real threat is AP. Hobbled Favre won't be throwing the deep ball and Moss doesn't catch passes over the middle.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• ****'s coming together. Minnesota may not have a good record, but (like SD) they're still one of the better teams in the NFL.

Comment

• Good game by the defense today, initial reaction.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Just read Moss's comments about us and the organization and it made me really miss the guy. I really wish he was still with us.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Just read Moss's comments about us and the organization and it made me really miss the guy. I really wish he was still with us.
                            He does, too! He feels like an idiot for creating the situation he's in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              He does, too! He feels like an idiot for creating the situation he's in now.
                              Yeah I'm sure hes regretting it right now. This was probably a BB mind **** where we traded him somewhere like Minny where he'll understand how important it is to have a well run organization and a team that wins year in and out to get him to just come back next year. That'd be epic.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It's just great that the Pats have the best record in the NFL as of right now (Pitt-NO in progress). I'll take that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information