Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's pretty clear Moss still wishes he was a Patriot. I'm not sure that he ever really thought he was going to be traded until the hour it actually happened. I wish we had him here too. Our offense is a lot less effective in a whole lot of ways without him here. I like this teams mindset, but we're still a much better football team with Randy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Agreed, I'm watching this game very closely. Best record in the league would be amazing, I seriously wouldnt have thought we'd be were we are right now at the start of the season. Still a looooooong way to go however.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Congrats on the win guys. At halftime when we didn't get the points I knew it was gonna bite us in the ass and it would end up being just like every other game for us this season. Anyways, not trolling, just wanted to say congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Said it since the start of the season; this team has balls. We're also a better prepared, better coached team than in recent years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            Said it since the start of the season; this team has balls. We're also a better prepared, better coached team than in recent years.
            Getting Pees out of here was the best thing we could of done. BB having more of a hands on approach with the defense is really showing how affective he is.

Also, I'm pretty amazed at how well this draft has turned out for us thus far. Seems like every rookie is seeing significant playing time.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah, Pees was really a block in the road. I think he supposedly a way to keep the load off of Belichick, but his schemes were terrible and got in the way. We ran zone coverage, no blitz every single damn play. What is even worse is that were were a poor coached team under Pees. Poor tackling, poor coverage fundamentals, everything was just so bad at times. He was never really a good fit here anyway, his background wasn't consistent with what we like to do. Might be a good coach in another place, but it sure as hell was not here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We would have dominated that game if we could stop shallow passes to running backs (slow gerhardt got like 15 yards on one play, completely baffling me).

We'd be dominant if we could do that. It would improve everything on defense. We just need some offense now... lol.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• We'd be so much scarier with Moss, which was my main concern this year. With the way things are coming about, I'd feel much better had we kept him come January. Also, Saints are getting it done right now, I'd be psyched if we got a top seed in the AFC.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• 6-1, baby.

Comment

• The plays the Gerhart were what we gave them. Not terribly worried about those. It's impossible to shut a team like the Vikings down completely with all the weapons they have. There's always going to be one hole.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Exactly, giving that up while holding Moss to one catch for eight yards is pretty ******* impressive.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• And boom we have the best record. Lovely, just lovely.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Best record in the NFL. **** YEA.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Fist bumps all around fellas. Explode it if you wish.

Comment

• Lot of football to be played still. I'm excited but again, we still have some serious games to play on our schedule. Plus I dont want to see the Ravens anywhere near us come play off time. Thats the one team I dont want to face again.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information