Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chance We Sign Moss To A One Year Deal In The Post Season?
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      McCourty is a prime candidate for DROY.

Maybe. I'll be glad with second place. No one is beating out Suh
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Any Chance We Sign Moss To A One Year Deal In The Post Season?
        Is that not against the rules? lol, I would do it in a heartbeat. What are the odds of getting him back if Minny keep playing like they are and they dont sign him after this year?

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• These young guys really have been impressive lately. This last draft class has the chance to be special, the same goes for the one before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Is that not against the rules? lol, I would do it in a heartbeat. What are the odds of getting him back if Minny keep playing like they are and they dont sign him after this year?
            No way in hell he re-signs with Minnesota. I think he'd go back to New England, and I wouldn't be surprised if what Belichick was telling him at midfield post-game was, "OK, so do you want to go explain how this **** works to Logan Mankins? Thanks."

Comment

• Plenty more 'wow!' moments in yesterday's game. The D really has the look of a unit that can be solid as they come together. I still think we give up too much on D and disappear too much on O to put together a deep playoff run, but things are improving week to week. Which means by the time playoff games get here we may be good enough to go all the way.

I have no idea what is going on with Brace. Every time I notice he's on the field I end up impressed, yet he's not on the field very often. It looks like maybe he's only useful in rushing situations so he's not getting in as much.

McCourty is impressing me more each week. And, dare I say it, Butler was very good in the plays I was able to catch his number. Jamming Moss well on a few downs, though I find it tough to catch the CBs numbers often enough to see everything each guy is doing. This is always based solely on rewinding the live action camera angles, rather than game tape that is the backed off view.

The way we draft combined with the way we utilize RBs and the success BJGE & Woodhead are enjoying right now leads me to believe a 1st / 2nd round RB is very unlikely. Get used to this combo, kids, I think we'll be rolling w/them for the forseeable future. I am ok with it, though I would still love to see a stud, all around RB who can do it all in our offense. Is the next Marshall Faulk coming out soon? lol

WR, on the other hand, is looking like a 1st round need. Tate had 3 catches and only one was a legit play. His first catch was a sideline hitch that, while a great route, was nothing more than scheme based separation and a ball thrown where only he could catch it. His second catch should have been an INT as he was totally unable to get separation. His big TD catch was Brady extending the play and Tate breaking his route and blowing upfield. Again, not based on his ability to get separation from the defender. Maybe he can improve over the remainder of the year, but I'll assume we need a stud until I see something from him that changes my mind.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• So just got a call informing me I will be shuttled to gilette for a tailgate party, then attend the Pats-Jets game. I am in a very good mood right now.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Nice.

I would like that call, as well. Can you pass them my phone number?

Comment

Not looking that far ahead quite yet though, but this team is getting every bit out of the talent it has right now, with the exception of a few guys.

He'd be the favorite if he wasn't in Suh's class probly. He still looks like he's gonna be absolutely phenomenal though.

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    I'm not really concerned about checkdowns as much as I am checkdowns that result in first downs on 3rd and longs. That was just ridiculous.
                    This was the only thing I didn't like from the defense yesterday..they seemed slow to react on a few of those.

Comment

Nah. He's playing outstanding, but Ndamukong Suh is playing like an All-Pro DT. I don't mean that facetiously. He's on pace for more sacks than the best year from Kevin Williams, Albert Haynesworth, or any other DT I looked up.

He's on pace for 13 sacks and 50+ tackles. Right now, everyone is playing for second.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Vikings just waived Moss, New England go ******* get him back right now. We would be so much better going forward this season with him on the feild. I swear we better pick him up, theres really no reason not to at this point.
                        Last edited by Jvig43; 11-01-2010, 02:03 PM.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• bwaahaahaahaahaahaaaaa!!

Comment

• Omg omg omg, someone just said since hes a veteran he cant be placed on waivers and is free to go to where he wants? Does anyone know if this is true? ahhhh why did I read this before my 3 hour philosophy lecture, I cant focus on that **** now.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I'm willing to bet he comes back and I would be absolutely ecstatic about it.
                              Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-01-2010, 08:54 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He has to make it past waivers which I can see some teams dicking us over to prevent us from getting him. Maybe if he refuses to sign with certain teams they'll get the hint and we can get him back in here. Our offense needs him badly. Were a very scary team if we get Moss back.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information