Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can tear up his contract if he wants. Doesn't need to accept any waiver offer. It's a decent shot he clears the waiver process anyway with the money he is owed for the rest of the year/how late it is. Would any team really be that much better for taking Moss on so late into the season and having to integrate him into their offense? I can only think of one.

Also, the chance of working out a multi-year deal comes into play. Willing to bet he tears up the current deal unless someone offers him three years at good money.
    Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The Moss situation...lol

Comment

• He's still in Boston. I have doubts about him ever leaving at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          He's still in Boston. I have doubts about him ever leaving at this point.
          Exactly, he stayed here when Minny flew back. Hope its for a good reason. Hopefully him and Brady went out and got a drink.......

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• BB WEEI interview today after it all happened was absolutely hilarious. Some of the finest Belichicking in history.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

BB WEEI interview today after it all happened was absolutely hilarious. Some of the finest Belichicking in history.
              Any links to a transcript or audio of the segment?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Any links to a transcript or audio of the segment?
                Not that I'm aware of. It was funny though. At one point he flatout said "Look guys, you know I'm just going to give you the runaround anyway." or something like that.

EDIT: Wait, here it is.

http://audio.weei.com/m/34978151/bil...head-coach.htm

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Amongst all of this, Mankins signed his tender and will report.

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. It was funny though. At one point he flatout said "Look guys, you know I'm just going to give you the runaround anyway." or something like that.
                    ROFL. Bill is probably the funniest coach in sports. I don't know why people think/say he's boring and dronish. His sarcasm is frakking hilarious.

Comment

• Found it. Check post above.

Yeah, that is pretty funny that happens. Honestly hope Mankins doesn't play. May help us, but I'm done with him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We should get moss back just to talk to Mankins and wake him up. This team is going places right now and in the future.

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• This whole thing is a bit sad. I think Moss, all along, really did love playing here and cared about his legacy as being a Patriot. He tried to do what he could to make his money and it backfired on him. I'm not sure he ever really wanted to be a distraction for us or turn this entire thing into what it has become, but whatever. If he can accept his role and get back to being the guy he was for all but a month here, this is where he belongs.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm surprised no one has asked Brady about this yet.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              Amongst all of this, Mankins signed his tender and will report.
                              This shouldn't be over-looked. Why so early... one has to wonder.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• At about the 38 minute mark of the BB WEEI spot, Belichick has a football orgasm. I love when that guy gets into really talking about football.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information