This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
    This shouldn't be over-looked. Why so early... one has to wonder.
    Idk to play the amount of games he needs? To get back into shape early so he can get a pay day somewhere. I wonder if we'll even use him.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• He doesn't have to play any games. he just has to be signed for 6 games, which is a lot later in the year (week 11). Maybe he knows he can't get a big contract without playing this year. (I'd assume we are going to make the playoffs too...)

Either he's getting warmer to the Patriots (at a quite cool time...) or he's just looking at it for next year.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Seriously? Mankins signed? Him in rotation with Connolly, Neal and Wendell (?) would be >>>>> the latter
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I think the Patriots being atop the NFL made him realize that he needs them more than they need him. I really think the guy just wants to play football at this point, and the only place he can do it this year is with the Pats.

Comment

• Well, after he signs his tender- he only gets a pro-rated salary for the games he's signed for, right?

Comment

• Depending on how well we finish maybe he has a change of heart if we make it deep in January. Thinking about Moss a little bit more (all ive really thought about) and Idk how much of a distraction it would be for this team. I think losing him really helped us step up and focus on whats important. I dont want us losing focus if we somehow get him back.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I think Moss is the only one that wasn't focused. If he comes back now, the team would be much stronger (cohesiveness and results on the field). He always seemed to struggle with how much he loved it in New England. You could kind of tell he doesn't really care about the money so much, but for some reason he let that old part slip out and it became an awkward mess.

It's like going to the video store and deciding what to get. There's a romantic comedy you'd like to see, and your girlfriend would love it and everyone would be happy. Then you spot some trashy action movie you'd get some cheap enjoyment out of, but you know your girlfriend would hate it. For some reason, you frak up and get the action movie. Your girlfriend hates it, and you can't enjoy it because you know you frakked up...and you're not getting any saex tonight, either. That's my take on the Randy Moss situation in New England this year. He knows to get that romantic comedy, make the girlfriend happy, and get the saex this time!
                Last edited by nepg; 11-01-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• haha thats great, I wish I could rep you again but I have sent out too much love to my fellow Pats fans in the last 24 hours.

Ive been just waiting for this team to drop a big game, is anyone else just waiting for us to lose, because I am only so I dont get my hopes up. I love how were playing, but I just need some more convincing. haha I guess this is me trying to not get my hopes up and remain level headed.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• A win in Pittsburgh in two weeks could give us a 2.5 game lead in the AFC for Home field advantage with 7 games to go.

I know 2 weeks is a long time, but that could be a seriously large gap to over-come with the way this team is playing and the remaining schedule.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• predictions for our record? im thinking 11-5 or 12-4 still.... pitt/indy/gb/nyj/mia are all real tough games

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        predictions for our record? im thinking 11-5 or 12-4 still.... pitt/indy/gb/nyj/mia are all real tough games
                        Exactly, it's too early to get our hopes up. Just one game at a time like we do it.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• 3rd round pick for four games of Randy Moss. Hopefully get him back for nothing. Logan Mankins resigns his tender early, oh and the Pats have the best record in football. I love this team <333333

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                            predictions for our record? im thinking 11-5 or 12-4 still.... pitt/indy/gb/nyj/mia are all real tough games
                            All but Pitt is at home and we've been one of the best home teams in the past 10 years. If we don't go at least 2-2 in those games, I would be shocked.

So I'd say more like 12-4 maybe 13-3.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              I think Moss is the only one that wasn't focused. If he comes back now, the team would be much stronger (cohesiveness and results on the field). He always seemed to struggle with how much he loved it in New England. You could kind of tell he doesn't really care about the money so much, but for some reason he let that old part slip out and it became an awkward mess.

It's like going to the video store and deciding what to get. There's a romantic comedy you'd like to see, and your girlfriend would love it and everyone would be happy. Then you spot some trashy action movie you'd get some cheap enjoyment out of, but you know your girlfriend would hate it. For some reason, you frak up and get the action movie. Your girlfriend hates it, and you can't enjoy it because you know you frakked up...and you're not getting any saex tonight, either. That's my take on the Randy Moss situation in New England this year. He knows to get that romantic comedy, make the girlfriend happy, and get the saex this time!
                              I think that's a good summary of the situation and what went down. I really don't think Randy ever thought he would be traded.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Anyone know what's up with Brace?
                                I just finished watching the Viking game and whenever I saw him, he gave a great push and was making an impact

I haven't watched every game, is his playing time starting to increase?
                                He looks like a beast. It's not a conditioning problem that forces him to play only in spots, is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information