Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we would prefer to keep Sergio Brown on the roster, so one or more move could be made pretty soon.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Taylor is coming back for the post-season. Morris just sucks right now. he may go to IR if they want to keep him. I'd just release him.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I think both Morris and Taylor will be on the roster for the whole season. Taylor especially but Morris has also played very well on special teams. If I had to guess who will get cut for Mankins it would be Ojinnaka.

**Edit-by the way did you know that if you hit esc on the key board when you're creating a post it wipes what you've just typed??? Yeah I only found out at pick 22 in my mock draft with explanations. It's ok though it was only three hours of work lol

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Ouch!

What are you guys thoughts on:

1-Matt Light. Does he finish the season as a starter. I think he might due to depth issues but he can't pass block for **** anymore.

2-Drafting a RB early. I think BJGE is a beast and I love his running style in our system. I keep seeing M.Ingram mocked to us and it makes me cringe. I think we have too many other holes we need to plug. (RT, C, G, OLB- all need starter replacements), RB, WR and DE- we need depth with potential as a starter down the road.
          I guess I bring it up bc I think our first three picks should really focus on the OL or OLB unless the BPA is beyond better than the 2nd best available (i.e. Patrick Peterson, AJ Green etc)
          I'd like to see us grab a RB in the 2nd or 3rd. I wouldn't be too upset but still- a RB in the 1st rd seems unnecessary to me
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I still think they go RB in the first half of the draft. They're too thin and there are too many really good backs in the upcoming draft class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              Ouch!

What are you guys thoughts on:

1-Matt Light. Does he finish the season as a starter. I think he might due to depth issues but he can't pass block for **** anymore.

2-Drafting a RB early. I think BJGE is a beast and I love his running style in our system. I keep seeing M.Ingram mocked to us and it makes me cringe. I think we have too many other holes we need to plug. (RT, C, G, OLB- all need starter replacements), RB, WR and DE- we need depth with potential as a starter down the road.
              I guess I bring it up bc I think our first three picks should really focus on the OL or OLB unless the BPA is beyond better than the 2nd best available (i.e. Patrick Peterson, AJ Green etc)
              I'd like to see us grab a RB in the 2nd or 3rd. I wouldn't be too upset but still- a RB in the 1st rd seems unnecessary to me
              I have a few thoughts here.

If we had anyone to take over from Light I would say no, but since we don't he will.

We need a RB, if only to take pressure off BJGE and Woodhead. That is not a first round need IMO.

RT, C, DE and OLB are the main needs IMO. I am witholding my opinion on our need for a guard depending on the mankins situation. If he signs long term we are quite strong and deep there. Neal is playing at a high level but doesn't have much left and Connolly would then become one of the top back up guards in the NFL.

It's looking likely that the Raiders will win enough games for us to be out of the running for one of the marquee names available. I would just be happy with BPA at a position of need

Comment

• Exactly how I feel. I know we need depth at RB but I'm not convinced its a 1st rd need though. C, OLB and RT all seem more pressing to me.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I think we will draft a runningback, but probably not until the third round. We don't need Mark Ingram the way we play offense and BJE is more than solid. A Shane Vereen type or Roy Helu would satisfy the extent of our need.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    I think we will draft a runningback, but probably not until the third round. We don't need Mark Ingram the way we play offense and BJE is more than solid. A Shane Vereen type or Roy Helu would satisfy the extent of our need.
                    I would even take DeMarco Murray at the end of the second if he's available

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      I would even take DeMarco Murray at the end of the second if he's available
                      Yeah, he's a good guy to look for too. The Maroney factor on him scares me a bit, but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• One of the top backs will fall to the second and if we could land Murray or LaMichael James I would jizz. I am a huge Mark Ingram fan, but with our other needs and the way BJGE/Woodhead have been playing I'd like to hold off on RB until at least round 2. Ingram could be an elite back, but right now I'd rather address the front 7 and OL before we worry about the skill positions. It would be hard to complain about Ingram or AJ Green/Julio Jones though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Yeah, he's a good guy to look for too. The Maroney factor on him scares me a bit, but still.
                          Yeah me too but I think the main problem we had with Maroney was because he was a first rounder everyone expected him to be the workhorse back and be a massive part of the offense. At least with Murray or someone like that we would know the role. Share early down carries with BJGE and get about 10-12 a game.

Comment

• I was huge on Murray a few years ago after his RS Sophomore Campaign, but he's the type of guy who goes dead on contact and is somehow always hurt. Not sure I would trust him as a second round pick at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              One of the top backs will fall to the second and if we could land Murray or LaMichael James I would jizz. I am a huge Mark Ingram fan, but with our other needs and the way BJGE/Woodhead have been playing I'd like to hold off on RB until at least round 2. Ingram could be an elite back, but right now I'd rather address the front 7 and OL before we worry about the skill positions. It would be hard to complain about Ingram or AJ Green/Julio Jones though.
                              Ive mentioned this before but I think the damn Raiders getting good may take us out of the running for a big impact player though. James to me is an interesting option. However if the Pats are going to take a more power running, multiple TE set im not sure he's the guy. In last year's offense he's probably perfect

Comment

• I'll pass on LaMichael James. Honestly think he'll struggle in the NFL. Not the type of guy you can feel confident handing the ball too 10+ times a game in the NFL.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information