This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    I just want one Rushing TD from Hillis and I'll be happy. Ehhh f it lets shut them out.
    See I'll be starting Hillis AND the Pats D this week so I'm hoping for one Hillis TD as their only points and him racking up decent yards but our D spoiling with lots of red zone ints...a man can dream right?

Comment

• I'm just hoping our offense can get back on track and use this week to get some more practice with the youngsters and get everyone to mesh better. Hopefully we dont fall victim to a trap game this week.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• it's very possible it seems like teams with former patriots ass. coaches seemed to do well defensively on the side of the ball, just saying

Comment

• Yea Mangini really is an ass coach

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            So looking it over, we match up pretty well with the Browns personal wise. As long as we can take away Hillis and do enough to confuse/pressure McCoy, I think Brady should have a good enough game to carry us.
            I'm most worried about special teams and Josh Cribbs. It's going to be a tough matchup because it's in Cleveland and the Browns are going to show up for this game. I'm expecting good games from Gronk and Hernandez as the Browns haven't been that great against athletic TEs.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              I'm most worried about special teams and Josh Cribbs. It's going to be a tough matchup because it's in Cleveland and the Browns are going to show up for this game. I'm expecting good games from Gronk and Hernandez as the Browns haven't been that great against athletic TEs.
              Im expecting special teams to be a wash in this game. They will stop any big returns from Tate but our coverage units are also one of the tops in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                it's very possible it seems like teams with former patriots ass. coaches seemed to do well defensively on the side of the ball, just saying
                They did us the biggest favor in the world beating the Saints though. BB always gets up for Mangani too. Not saying it's an easy win, but it's a less severe trap game just because of the way we prepare. We know this is a trap game. Players have been talking about it in interviews all week long.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• How excited is everyone about the depth the Pats have up front? Both now and looking forward, they have three young guys who are playing well (Brace, Pryor, Deaderick) behind three veterans who are playing well (Wright, Warren, Wilfork), and they'll get their best DE back next year in Ty Warren... It's amazing how that problem went away (though I still think they'll pursue a stud DE).

Comment

How excited is everyone about the depth the Pats have up front? Both now and looking forward, they have three young guys who are playing well (Brace, Pryor, Deaderick) behind three veterans who are playing well (Wright, Warren, Wilfork), and they'll get their best DE back next year in Ty Warren... It's amazing how that problem went away (though I still think they'll pursue a stud DE).
                    I just posted a mock draft with us taking Heyward and that is pretty much exactly what I said

Comment

How excited is everyone about the depth the Pats have up front? Both now and looking forward, they have three young guys who are playing well (Brace, Pryor, Deaderick) behind three veterans who are playing well (Wright, Warren, Wilfork), and they'll get their best DE back next year in Ty Warren... It's amazing how that problem went away (though I still think they'll pursue a stud DE).
                      It is nice. Deaderick has impressed me lately. Against the Ravens, I have to say I came away less than impressed, but when he stays at home at the point of attack he's great. Pryor has also been excellent. He had such awesome year, that mostly went unnoticed. Every play he was in, he was basically in the backfield. He's started slower this year, but he's starting to pick it up.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Oh I hope not... I really like our group as it is, especially with Warren coming back. I'd love to get Kerrigan/Quinn/Smith with our first pick so we can get some consistent pass rush. I really don't care which of them we get as long as we get one of them. They all have All-Pro potential imo with Kerrigan being the most polished prospect at the moment. But long term, Smith or Quinn could be much better simply due to their physical skillset.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Goddammit. I should just not say anything ever....

Comment

• **** Gronk. **** Morris.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• **** Gronk two more times.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ugh this is silly. Brady what are you doing throwing at peoples feet.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information