• Show
Clear All

• Apparently bad things come in 3s:
    Patriots lost
    Jets won (in OT)
    Raiders won (in OT)
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• The Jets thing was a massive dick punt. Their comeback got put on TV right after the Browns spat on us after having their way.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Since the Pats don't seem to have a big, fast WR to open up the middle with the departure of Moss, why don't they just bring in Matt Jones? They can just run him straight down the field every play, if the DB's ignore him, it's easy pickings for Brady, if they double him, then it's back to normal in hoodie-land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          And if we had Moss right now we'd be 7-1 and much more dominant on Offense. Gronk fumbling before half was a back breaker tho.
          That Gronk fumble really is a momentum killer. The whole game was a travesty, though.

And I lol'd at the "blueprint for beating NE" comments that started right after the game. Totally idiotic. Wow, really? What's that you say . . . running the ball down [insert team]'s throat is the "blueprint" for beating them? You're like, some kind of prophetic genius!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            That Gronk fumble really is a momentum killer. The whole game was a travesty, though.

And I lol'd at the "blueprint for beating NE" comments that started right after the game. Totally idiotic. Wow, really? What's that you say . . . running the ball down [insert team]'s throat is the "blueprint" for beating them? You're like, some kind of prophetic genius!
            That's not what I'm talking about when I said it. More talking about clogging the middle of the field and possessing the ball. That's the way you beat us right now.

So Shawn Springs is on first take right now trashing the Patriots, saying we're frauds, ect. Called Belichick isn't a coach of the year candidate and made a bunch of other negative comments that went far beyond the extent of the questions he was being asked. We now know where some of that locker room fat we trimmed off was.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              The Jets thing was a massive dick punt. Their comeback got put on TV right after the Browns spat on us after having their way.
              What made it worse was if Suh makes the extra point, the Lions win the game or the Jets are atleast forced to go for a touchdown to win the game instead of a field goal to send it into overtime (which they did at the end of regulation, with about 12 seconds left to throw for the TD if they needed it).

----

At least the Jets will get to experience the Browns this week.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• That certainly wasn't directed at you. The "blueprint" stuff from the talking heads is just annoying as hell. Ball control offense isn't anything new.

We really need help along the interior Oline. Mankins was listed as the starter at RG but I saw an awful lot of Neal there. He and Koppen are major liabilities right now. Every game we see at least one rush right up the middle through each one of them and it's going to result in a busted Brady.

Comment

• I think it's really easy to stop our passing game right now. The offense full of completely and slot receivers thing just doesn't work. We need guys who can do damage on the outside and I think that's glaringly obvious right now. We don't even need a big time speed receiver or anything, I think we would be a lot more effective with even if we just had big guy who can win the match up when the ball is in the air.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I completely agree. Unfortunately (for all of us) I was wrong in thinking Tate & Hernandez could pick up the slack and be at all effective stretching the field.

We should still be able to target one of the top 3 WRs this year, though, even if Oakland continues to do well. But g'dammit Dez Bryant would be sick right now . . .

Comment

• I'm ok without Dez. He's a bit of a headache. I sort of expected us to dip into the developmental wide receiver pool(Gettis, ect), but I'm alright without Dez. No one anticipated the entire Randy Moss situation, so it's made sense at the time even too.

I hope we can. Good news is Julio Jones has stepped up his game and AJ Green is falling a bit. Helps us. There's also Baldwin and Floyd, although I've gone very sour on Floyd.

Brandon Tate is starting to scare me. We're starting to move into Bethel Johnson territory.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That may be a bit of an overreaction. Tate seems to be a hard worker, at the very least. Bethel was an idiot.

Either way, Tate isn't getting open. The best way to push his development is to threaten his job security.

Dez is looking every bit like the beast he was expected to be. At some point I think we need to just quit talking about the stud WRs as "headaches" since there don't appear to be any that aren't. lol

Trade for Andre or Fitz . . . we have enough picks to do that, right?

Comment

• We should move up this year to grab someone. It will never happen but I can wish. I doubt we go WR with one of our high picks.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            That may be a bit of an overreaction. Tate seems to be a hard worker, at the very least. Bethel was an idiot.

Either way, Tate isn't getting open. The best way to push his development is to threaten his job security.
                            This is true. Tate seems to be much less of an idiot/DB than Bethel was, but they're heading for similar career trajectories with similar expectations.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Even when Tate got open he dropped a perfect pass. I ******* hate that guy right now haha. Why couldnt you be a deep threat in your second year? Why haha

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• lol - still not giving Tate enough credit. He has improved quite a bit from last year and runs very good routes . . . well, at least the comeback, but that's still one more route than Bethel ever knew. And I guarantee you Bethel wouldn't have had the football savvy to turn up field like Tate did on his TD last week.

Overall, you have to remember that this is, for all intents and purposes, Tate's rookie year. He had a weird, semi-redshirt type of year last season, but he has shown pretty consistent improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information