• Show
Clear All

• So Gostkowski is done for the year :(
    Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Is it just me or has this season Bradys accuracy been off on throws. Ive noticed hes hit a ton of WR around there feet, over throwing the ball, etc... He sometimes doesnt look right and idk if its from the line letting penetration through and scaring him but hes looked a bit off.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
        So Gostkowski is done for the year :(
        Bummer. Fortunately, he's a kicker and can be replaced. lol

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Is it just me or has this season Bradys accuracy been off on throws. Ive noticed hes hit a ton of WR around there feet, over throwing the ball, etc... He sometimes doesnt look right and idk if its from the line letting penetration through and scaring him but hes looked a bit off.
        He has been off and I don't think it's just this year. I think our swiss cheese defense has taken some of the focus off his play.

However, I do think a big part of that is the C/RG problems we have. A giant DLineman blasting right up the middle a few times each game would scare any QB. We really need to address our interior line.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Is it just me or has this season Bradys accuracy been off on throws. Ive noticed hes hit a ton of WR around there feet, over throwing the ball, etc... He sometimes doesnt look right and idk if its from the line letting penetration through and scaring him but hes looked a bit off.
          Honestly looks like half of it is because of poorly run routes. He has been more off than usual, but I've seen some piss poor routes being run too on anything that isn't a slant or a screen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Exactly. I would love for us to draft an OG or C early in round 2
            Unless the BPA is a stud that dropped, of course.
            Either way, regardless of whether we keep Mankins or not- we need some young stud in there.
            I like S.W-ski as a RG prospect. Watching him throughout this season has really made me want him in a Pats uniform.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Toms accuracy issues are mostly mechanical, mainly has feet. Alot of times this year he has been pressured and his feet were too close together and he underthrows passes, especially dump offs.
              Breed's QB Philosophy:
              Originally posted by Breed
              At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Honestly looks like half of it is because of poorly run routes. He has been more off than usual, but I've seen some piss poor routes being run too on anything that isn't a slant or a screen.
                Also a contributing factor. Good point.

Though Tate is awesome on the comeback. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                  Toms accuracy issues are mostly mechanical, mainly has feet. Alot of times this year he has been pressured and his feet were too close together and he underthrows passes, especially dump offs.
                  Combine that with guys being late out of cuts, and there's your answer.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Is Vince Wilfork playing this Sunday night??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• You bet your sweet ass he is. With a big ol' "Do Not Run This Way" sign hanging around his neck too

Comment

• haha that sign really worried Peyton Hillis.

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Brady has looked inaccurate on some throws this year. Then again he has a very low number of interceptions, a very respectable completion percentage, and solid yards per attempt. It just seems like he's missing on some throws or the timing is off between him and the receiver, or he's under a lot of pressure.

Comment

• Im sure its all of the above.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              haha that sign really worried Peyton Hillis.
                              It's only 'cause Peyton Hillis can't read! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                You bet your sweet ass he is. With a big ol' "Do Not Run This Way" sign hanging around his neck too
                                Oh, goodie. :) Pouncey gets to go against the 2nd best NT in the league. He hasn't had a problem yet with anyone. This will be another big test. I think if he passes this, I will stop saying his matchups are "tests" and more just, "well, there goes X teams NT, he won't be a factor."

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information