Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crable is a liability in the running game, getting knocked off the LOS pretty badly in his few games. Furthermore, there are major rumors this guy has been pretty f-u to the coaches about film and preparation before this year, so maybe there is already a bad taste in their mouthes about him.

I really don't know, but it wouldn't totally shock me if he is re-invited to the PS or just left off the team completely.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Could be the case. Wouldn't seem to be the week to worry about stopping the run although I do agree. He consistently gets pushed back any time it's anything more than run by the tackle. The stuff with the coaching staff I had not heard about, but we can't afford to keep a guy who isn't willing to live in the film room this week.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If Fred Taylor could get in for this game that would be huuuuuge for us. But I think BB is being extra careful with him and saving him for the end of the year.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I think he'll play this week. Hopefully he'll be big too because the Colts are vulnerable against the run.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Im not convinced Taylor will play. I think overall BB would prefer him to be back for the last few games rather than rushing him into this one. I think BJGE will do just fine against the Colts run D

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• There's no bigger game than this though. This is a tone setter. Our motto is to play well after Thanksgiving, but this could be the start of a run for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I hope we blow them the **** out, run of the score on them like we used to do to teams back in 07.
                Man, that'd be awesome
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  There's no bigger game than this though. This is a tone setter. Our motto is to play well after Thanksgiving, but this could be the start of a run for us.
                  I'd argue the Jets game is bigger then this. We dont want to be a wildcard team.

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    I'd argue the Jets game is bigger then this. We dont want to be a wildcard team.
                    Yea, if we don't win this though, we have to beat the Jets by 15 or more.

Beating the Colts is still really really important.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      The Jets game is a bigger game than this one, but this is just as much of a statement game. Hopefully we have a full arsenal for BOTH of them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Right I agree the Colts is the second most important game we have left, if we beat the Colts and Jets we pretty much can win the AFC. I pray to God we get this one, I'm tired of losing to the Colts specifically because we should have won a bunch of the last games and stupid **** happened. On paper we SHOULD win this game, our team is better talented and doesnt have half the injuries the Colts do, it's time to see if our defense is ready to come to play for 4 quarters of football.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• So I just realized how incredibly epic this season feels. For the past few years I've been going through the motions a bit, just a bit, but this year...****. Living and dying for these things right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            So I just realized how incredibly epic this season feels. For the past few years I've been going through the motions a bit, just a bit, but this year...****. Living and dying for these things right now.
                            Its because most people and Pats fans included most likely didnt think we'd have the record we have at this point. It's exciting to watch us play at a high level again while going through a rebuilding process.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Plus this team just has...swagger. Pose. Balls. We have not had that in the past few ways. We won games, but we did not compete anywhere near this level.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It was hard to, 2007 was awesome, 2008 wasnt (Because the Brady injury). 2009 was really just Brady getting back into it seeing how guys were panning out. This year we have hit the jackpot with our draft picks, a resurgence weve needed. We have speed on defense which weve been lacking, were going back to the 2001-04 ways on Offense. If we play like we did last week were going to be tough to beat. I hope we bring that team to the Colts game.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information