Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very much in the wishing it was Sunday boat too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ugh @ Crable to Jets. Rex does that **** on purpose. It's irking.
      Nevermind that though. Colts is what it's all about right now. I do hope Taylor plays. It'd make me feel a lot better about the game.
      I already think we have a great shot to not only win but win convincingly.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I seriously don't know a single team that does that stuff as often as the Jets have the past few years. Shows the level of respect they have for us. Luckily Crable wasn't involved in anything coverage wise his entire stay here, so good luck with that. He can tell you how to get blown up in the run game and how to occasionally run around a tackle, but not much more.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
          Ugh @ Crable to Jets. Rex does that **** on purpose. It's irking.
          Nevermind that though. Colts is what it's all about right now. I do hope Taylor plays. It'd make me feel a lot better about the game.
          I already think we have a great shot to not only win but win convincingly.
          I'd do it this time. I mean, Crable > Gholston
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Gameday!!!!!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Gameday!!!!!
              America. **** Yeah.

Comment

• Today started off well. Found out I almost got to go to the game. That's ok though. I'm cool spending another Sunday with my NFLDC Pats brethren.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Always a pleasure ranting and cheering with the SWDC pats fans. Huuuge game today, lets get em boys.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'm so pumped for this. I really like our chances in this matchup, I think we can really stick it to the Colts today. Also, the temperature is going to be in the mid-30's for today's game which is to our advantage. Can't wait!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Guys dont underestimate the Colts. Weve come out firing on all cylinders and theyve still mounted second half come backs. The most important thing that can happen today is our defense not letting the Colts back in the game in the second half like theyve been doing all year. I know the Colts are beaten up, but their still going to be a damn tough team to beat. I never feel comfortable until the game is over.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Beat the Colts and continue to beat them after they're beaten. I like the sound of that plan.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Beat the Colts and continue to beat them after they're beaten. I like the sound of that plan.
                          I like this plan...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I think we can all agree I am a football genius for coming up with it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think we can all agree, we need to win this game haha. I'm so pumped.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• **** the Texans.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information