Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Booo reality check and Banta fail for that drive hahaha. But seriously, we need to answer.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Realafuckacheck

      Yeah, Banta Cain sucked there.

      R.I.P. Junior Seau

      Comment


      • I blame this all on Realitycheck and his stupid ******* comments. Like what dont you get about us being up every time against the Colts and they always manage to come back. Like what, I dont get it. Guy pisses me off to no end.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          I blame this all on Realitycheck and his stupid ******* comments. Like what dont you get about us being up every time against the Colts and they always manage to come back. Like what, I dont get it. Guy pisses me off to no end.
          For the record, I've been against him from the very start

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • What has he said this time? I've only read our forum during the game...

            Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Razor View Post
              What has he said this time? I've only read our forum during the game...
              Score 2 TD's

              "THIS WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE BLOWOUT WE WILL SCORE 50!"

              R.I.P. Junior Seau

              Comment


              • Oh I think we all have. Hes gotten better but his hommer comments and thick skull is still just as annoying. At least this game is living up to the hype thus far. Hopefully our offense can keep up this play.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Oh I think we all have. Hes gotten better but his hommer comments and thick skull is still just as annoying. At least this game is living up to the hype thus far. Hopefully our offense can keep up this play.
                  Honestly strikes me as someone who has been watching football for less than a year.

                  R.I.P. Junior Seau

                  Comment


                  • McCourty!!!

                    Comment


                    • McCourty INT!
                      New England Patriots

                      Comment


                      • I just got some info on Woody:

                        RB Danny Woodhead (5-7 . 197): This record-setting small-school player from Chadron State had a terrific workout. He ran the 40 in 4.38 and 4.40, had a 38-inch vertical jump, 10-foot, 1-inch long jump, 4.20 short shuttle, 7.03 cone drill, and 20 reps in the bench press.

                        I had no idea he was this fast, but it actually doesn't come as a complete surprise to me.

                        Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                        Comment


                        • Yup. There was a reason they had a camera in his house during the draft. He had all the tools, but had 3 things going against him: D2, white, undersized (in that order).

                          Comment


                          • This is what bothers me.
                            Now our defence just shuts its engines off.
                            New England Patriots

                            Comment


                            • Keep on chugging guys. We need this. Don't let up on the run defense...

                              R.I.P. Junior Seau

                              Comment


                              • Are you ******** me?!
                                New England Patriots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information