Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tully Banta-fail strikes again and now our lead is cut to three... ****! I hate this! Come on, we should've closed this game already!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• In three minutes, they're right back in it. and a return to the 15 yr line. Are you ******* kidding me?
      New England Patriots

Comment

• We can never close away on the Colts, they always come back. So stupid. Please please score here Pats, we cant afford anything less then a TD right here.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          We can never close away on the Colts, they always come back. So stupid. Please please score here Pats, we cant afford anything less then a TD right here.
          So much for that bro :/
          New England Patriots

Comment

• INT please.

Comment

• Happy Birthday to me :D
              (my bdays tmrw, this is all i wanted.)
              New England Patriots

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots_QB_12 View Post
                Happy Birthday to me :D
                (my bdays tmrw, this is all i wanted.)
                It november 22nd were I live right now so congratulations! And...

WOOO-*******-HOOOO!!!! I love this! We win, we WIN!!! YES!! I was soooo nervous!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Thank you football gods.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Now the Pats get to try to deal with Calvin Johnson and Suh! Really worried about the Lions...for some reason.

Hopefully they bust out the throwbacks.

Comment

• ****. We did not deserve to lose or win that game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Holy ****! Haha What the Hell happened to our D?
                        We were playing great then we just stopped applying pressure.
                        Cunningham was awesome. It was good to see Butler getting some pt
                        Chung was getting burned in coverage. Wilfork was amazing.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          ****. We did not deserve to lose or win that game.
                          Hey we made more plays then they did at the end of the day. Picking off Manning three times is huuuuuuuge. Now lets focus on the Lions, then it's time to get some revenge against the Jets and take back whats rightfully ours.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We were putting five at the line every play and it wasn't working in the second. Kyle Arrington was playing LB for us, and that hurt us against the run once they figured it out. We got away from Tom Brady and played scared on offense too. ****. Can't believe that game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The Colts just stepped it up in the second half, and I'm just glad the Pats pulled out the win.

This isn't the Dean Pees days. So hopefully they'll learn from the mistakes they made in the second half and get better from it. Offensively, they didn't mix it up very well in the second half. They should have used the TEs more in the passing game - that was their one clear advantage.

Comment

• Yeah, we needed to get something from the passing game. The run works for yards, but it's not our identity as a team. Brady was fantastic in the first half and we went away from it in the second completely. Do something to get him going. Slant, anything.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information