Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, I'm just posting funny images to everything he says now. Its less irritating and more hilarious now. But yeah, we needed this win Badly. Now we have to go and take care of the Lions.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Some more good news... Raiders lost =)
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Some more good news... Raiders lost =)
        But the Jets somehow won. But yeah, Raiders second half schedule is brutal. All those teams are in playoff races and have a ton to play for, with the exception of Miami.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I really just dont want to play the Ravens in the playoffs. Thats the one team I dont want to see. Hopefully they get beat out for a wild card spot.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I know I gave out alot of rep today to you guys, but anyone who goes and neg reps Go Cowboys will get more rep from me later in the week. That kid is the single stupidest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I dont even think hes trying to troll.
            Of course he's trolling. His team is eliminated. I'd be a troll if I had nothing to do the rest of the season while everyone else is enjoying their runs at the playoffs.

But my team is 8-2 and playing the Lions this upcoming week.
            Last edited by descendency; 11-21-2010, 09:40 PM.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• God damn, can we just skip the rest of this week? It's not like I have anything to do until Thursday anyway.

Also, Kong Suh makes me **** my pants in terror. The interior is a horrible weak point of this line and he should exploit it painfully at least once.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I know this is way premature, but if we made it to the superbowl who would you guys want to play? I personally want a ******* rematch with the Giants.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  God damn, can we just skip the rest of this week? It's not like I have anything to do until Thursday anyway.

Also, Kong Suh makes me **** my pants in terror. The interior is a horrible weak point of this line and he should exploit it painfully at least once.
                  Suh is one mean SOB too. He should wreck some havoc.
                  Breed's QB Philosophy:
                  Originally posted by Breed
                  At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Best defensive tackle I've ever seen play in college and he might be the best in the NFL already.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Suh is a personal favorite of mine since watching him in the preseason into the regular season. Dude is a BEAST

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• So what are the odds of a Mankins-Suh frackus on Thursday?

Comment

• Nice to see Merriweather getting a good pick today. I want to see that more often.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            So what are the odds of a Mankins-Suh frackus on Thursday?
                            Two of the meanest SOBS in the league. Should be interesting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm just fully realizing we have like three days to prepare for this.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                I'm just fully realizing we have like three days to prepare for this.
                                Fortunately, It's the Lions without Stafford. Unfortunately, we will probably beat their face in so badly, all we'll hear about is the Jets game in 2 weeks.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information