Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And straight for Brady's asshole the way our line has been playing.

j/k, but he does scare me.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'd definitely give our top draft pick for Fitz. Hell yea!
      Instantly, our offense becomes top 3 and becomes damn near impossible to stop again
      OLB/DE/OL with the rest of our picks and we're set.
      Maybe if a do-it-all running back drops then we get snatch him up to split carries with BJGE with Woody as the 3rd down back.

Also, do you see a role for Faulk anymore? How do we use both Faulk and Woody next year?
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Ha sorry for the hit and run. I was watching the Sunday night game and before the half they said something along the lines of Fitz is on his way our of Arizona, and as EE said he is a perfect fit here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
          I'd definitely give our top draft pick for Fitz. Hell yea!
          Instantly, our offense becomes top 3 and becomes damn near impossible to stop again
          OLB/DE/OL with the rest of our picks and we're set.
          Maybe if a do-it-all running back drops then we get snatch him up to split carries with BJGE with Woody as the 3rd down back.

Also, do you see a role for Faulk anymore? How do we use both Faulk and Woody next year?
          I think Mr. Patriot is done and it has a lot to do with Woodhead. Danny does everything Kevin Faulk does and runs the ball better at this point in their careers.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well...I dunno, EE... I could see them using Woody & Faulk like they used Faulk & Pass. That dual RB screen where Brady fakes to one, does a pirouette and slings it to the other was the best play in their playbook when they were winning Super Bowls.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Well...I dunno, EE... I could see them using Woody & Faulk like they used Faulk & Pass. That dual RB screen where Brady fakes to one, does a pirouette and slings it to the other was the best play in their playbook when they were winning Super Bowls.
              Yeah, that could work. I suppose it's all about what Faulk wants at this point. His situation from an outside perspective seems very reminiscent of Tim Wakefield's. If we want him back bad enough, he'll likely be back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So.... Tom Brady is listed as questionable for tomorrow's game. I still think he will play though, but how do you guys feel about the game should Hoyer get the start? Personally I think we will win the game no matter who is starting at QB, but I'd prefer Brady to play of course.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  So.... Tom Brady is listed as questionable for tomorrow's game. I still think he will play though, but how do you guys feel about the game should Hoyer get the start? Personally I think we will win the game no matter who is starting at QB, but I'd prefer Brady to play of course.
                  Hey dont say such things. We dont want this turning into the Browns game all over.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• LOL. They're back to putting Brady on the injury list? That is a good sign.

I think Hoyer will play in this game...but not until the 4th quarter.

Comment

• I would bet anything he'll play. It's the foot that's bothering him I think, the shoulder is this elaborate scheme to always list Brady on the injury report they find to be a good decision for some reason.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 21 hours and counting . . .
                        Last edited by FlyingElvis; 11-24-2010, 02:51 PM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          9 hours and counting . . .
                          Huh? What's happening at 0030 eastern?
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Why you gotta tamper with my posts?

;)

I need more sleep.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Ive become deathly sick since yesterday, which means I'm going to be sleeping for mostly the rest of the day/night and hopefully wake up exactly at 1230 to catch the game.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Good luck dude. Hope you get healthy and such.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information