Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks man, the worst part is my throat is so swollen I'm having a hard time swallowing liquids, so hopefully it gets better by tomorrow. Either way I'm just happy we only had to wait like four days for the next game haha.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Dr. Nalej here:

You're suffering from withdrawal. Lucky you, you dont have to wait until Sunday to get your fix.
      Tomorrow at noon- TV- be there and you'll get your fix.
      A good ol' blow out will have you back on your feet in no time.
      No need to thank me though. Im just doing my job.

Take care.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Not sure about the blowout. This is sandwiched between two really important games for us, really the definition of a trap game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yep, I really hope we show up tomorrow and play. Detroit is going to show up and want to win this game, they havent won on Thanks turkey day in awhile.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I would love for us to assist them in keeping up with that trend, but it is a big time trap game. They play really solid defense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 7 hours!!! Woohoo!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Happy thanks giving my fellow SWDC Pats brothers. May we welcome the Lions with love and thankfullness and then slaughter them and take their land today :)

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Happy thanks giving my fellow SWDC Pats brothers. May we welcome the Lions with love and thankfullness and then slaughter them and take their land today :)
                    Brillant! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in my part of the world, but ever since I starting watching football I've started to do so as well. I don't like turkey, so I always cook duck haha.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• How is duck, Ive been tempted to get it but never have.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        How is duck, Ive been tempted to get it but never have.
                        Duck is the ****, there's nothing close to it imo. You should really try to make it some time. Goose is good as well, but duck takes the prize imo. Here we eat duck with potatoes, gravy and red cabbage combined with plenty of red wine haha. :) Wine for tonight is an italian Brunello, I can't wait! It's going to be soooo hard getting to class tomorrow at 8 AM!

Comment

• Trying to decide what hangover fetal position to lay in as I watch the Pats game.

Comment

• Throwbacks ftw!

Comment

• Well it's been a long time since I posted in this thread so GO PATS! and Happy Thanksgiving all of you!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• And Woody just got an extension! Yes!

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sp...act-extension/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information