Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Thank you Jets, I dont think we can thank you enough.... Maybe if you lost tonight and next week haha.

GAME TIME!

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ten mins left in work then home to watch the rest of the game. Cant wait!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I know some people are down on Mayo, but the dude is doing sooo much better this year then last year. Just made a sick open field tackle. His coverage skills could get better tho.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• That's really cheap, too.

Comment

• Nice play by Merriweather
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Oh of course, I praise Mayo and then Shuan ******* hill scrambles past him.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• This is flashbacks of the Browns game.
                We can't do anything right on D or O.
                B. Tate can't even reach the 20 on returns.
                NOT ONE THING IS GOING WELL!
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• That was a great run by Lawfirm!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I loved that play calling on the TD drive. Luckily Tate's drop didn't hurt us and there are things that can slow down Suh and KVB et al. Defensively it's same old, same old unfortunately. They are getting close but not getting there.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Tate needs to ******* learn how to catch. That was a beautiful play and Brady hit him perfectly.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• O'Brien made some serious improvements as a play-caller in this game.

Comment

• Our offensive gameplan has looked so much better since that Browns game. Were getting everyone involved now, which is exactly what we used to do during our SB runs.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            So what are the odds of a Mankins-Suh frackus on Thursday?
                            Wish I had taken bets on this one.

Comment

• Wow... We're an elite pass rusher away from being scary good. I've said it earlier, and I know this is the Lions, but stil...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Now, onto the ******* Jets. I pray to God we bring our A game and get that win. We need this revenge, and we'll be in great shape.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information