This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
    heyyyy guys focus on alot of the positives from this game just not the negative. ive only seen negative from u guys the past few weeks. we are 9-2, we should be more happy than anything else
    I'm very positive right now. We did everything we had to that game and did not let them back into the game once we took the lead. We had actual stops, and that's nice. McCourty had a coming out party today. Shut down CJ when he on him in man. Don't think he allowed a catch to him in a man situation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Impressive performances all around. Seemed like Chung/Meriweather struggled a little bit and the defensive line had some trouble stopping the run, but it's hard to complain with a three-touchdown win on a short week. Let's take down the Jets this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        Impressive performances all around. Seemed like Chung/Meriweather struggled a little bit and the defensive line had some trouble stopping the run, but it's hard to complain with a three-touchdown win on a short week. Let's take down the Jets this week!
        Yeah, I agree with that. Safeties had a bad game. Out of position a lot of the time. Limited film study time? Really could be. Defensive line did look worn down without at times sans Wilfork.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think we got to see just how good Mike Wright has become... Really need him back healthy ASAP. Everything was working for the Pats in the second half, though. Great playcalling on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I think we got to see just how good Mike Wright has become... Really need him back healthy ASAP. Everything was working for the Pats in the second half, though. Great playcalling on offense.
            Yeah, Wright's loss hurts a lot. Hopefully he can come back from that concussion soon.

Agree about the playcalling. We threw the ball down the field well and that's something we have not been able to do at times. We've improved a lot in that area the past three weeks. We're defiantly a better football team on offense than we were before the Browns game, which I think taught this team a lot.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Yeah, I agree with that. Safeties had a bad game. Out of position a lot of the time. Limited film study time? Really could be. Defensive line did look worn down without at times sans Wilfork.
              The depth on the line was very thin. Only Wilfork, Love, Brace and Warren were used. It showed when the two top interior pass rushers were missing

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Yeah, Wright's loss hurts a lot. Hopefully he can come back from that concussion soon.

Agree about the playcalling. We threw the ball down the field well and that's something we have not been able to do at times. We've improved a lot in that area the past three weeks. We're defiantly a better football team on offense than we were before the Browns game, which I think taught this team a lot.
                I really loved how Gronk was able to get down the seam. Obviously not all pass defenses are the Lions but that may force teams to look after the middle more and Branch and Tate(if he can hold on to the ball) may see more favourable matchups out wide

Comment

• Thing I really loved about the game is how the playcalls improved at the end. First half was a bit ugly, but we made adjustments and went from there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    heyyyy guys focus on alot of the positives from this game just not the negative. ive only seen negative from u guys the past few weeks. we are 9-2, we should be more happy than anything else
                    Damn right. No NFL team is perfect. I for one am confident going into the Jets game, they really haven't been impressive of late. Only having the passing success they had against that bengals secondary is pathetic.
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Breed
                    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Thing I really loved about the game is how the playcalls improved at the end. First half was a bit ugly, but we made adjustments and went from there.
                      Yeah that's the surprising thing about it compared to the rest of the season. Normally there are not enough adjustments and teams catch up with us in the second half. At least this time we got into a rut and we got out with some tremendous offensive play calling

Comment

• Blocking improved to. Suh and KVB were just abusing Brady for the first half yesterday.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Blocking improved to. Suh and KVB were just abusing Brady for the first half yesterday.
                          The TD drive at the end of the first was the start of the great play calling. We established the run more, a few good draws kept them off balance too. Then there was a mix of short throws, play action and taking shots deep which meant the d line couldn't just pin their ears back

Comment

• I'm a fan of the Patriots. I think they're pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              I'm a fan of the Patriots. I think they're pretty good.
                              Agree. Awesome part is that we have not played our best football yet. We have the potential to get better, this season too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm leaning towards Nate Solder, Von Miller, and Ryan Kerrigan for guys the Patriots have a realistic chance of drafting in the first round. Throw Stefan Wisniewski and Kris O'Dowd in there for possibilities with the first 33 picks...

Solder fits the mold of what the Patriots have been looking for from OLs they draft, Miller is in the Rosevelt Colvin mold and has developed into an all-around player playing outside, (I previously held that I didn't think he fit what they're looking for at OLB, but they have their newMcGinnest in Cunningham.) The Prince of Blades (I'm going to keep saying it until it catches on) is just a great player - could be the next Clay Matthews, and Wisniewski and O'Dowd are borderline potential franchise centers with good size and great potential (though I'd be amazed if Belichick drafted either a Penn State or USC player).

I'd like a WR and a RB, but with all of their current receivers signed through next year and playing great, I see OL and continuing to build on that defense as more pressing issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information