Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland has a real tough schedule down the stretch. Very possible they lose out the rest of the year.

Chargers are a buzz saw right now. Probably a pretty sure loss there.

Jacksonville needs to keep winning to keep the division title hopes alive. They have more to play for right now.

Denver...blah. Hopefully they can get their **** together and McDaniel's can do us a favor.

Indy, same as Jacksonville. They'll be fighting for a playoff berth. Actually think the Raiders match up fairly well with them though. Could be interesting.

Kansas City will need to keep winning to stave off the Chargers and that game will probably be very important.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Monday Nights game will mark only the fourth time that two teams with a record of 9-2 or better have played against each other. BB has been apart of three of those games. Haha own.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Gotta get that win. Absolutely have to. Don't think we've played in a bigger game since our last Super Bowl.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah it really is a big game, I pray to God we come out like we have the last few weeks. If we lose we'd be 1-3 to Ryan and the Jets...... ew.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Name of the game is to beat the blitz. We had them on the ropes in the first half last game and should have won that game. We're at hope now and the Jets won't be getting any free plays by tossing the ball up to Randy for an entire quarter.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This second meeting will be the test of what we saw as Brady forcing the ball to Moss. The fact that BB rarely loses to the same team twice in a season bodes well for us, as does the fact that this meeting is in Foxboro. But we really need to play well and take this win. It is very likely to be the deciding factor in playoff seeding, as both teams will be top 5 records, I think.

Loser of this contest (especially if it's us going 0-2 vs. the Jets) will likely be the second best record in the AFC only to land a Wildcard berth. F--- that.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• A win this week and a Jets win against the Steelers and the Patriots basically would have home field locked up.

We'd need to beat the Bears and Packers, unless we win by 15+ against the Jets.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• **** it, let's win'em all.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Haha I like your thinking, but descendency we want the steelers to beat the Jets, it gives us a little more wiggle room for the division and we already be the steelers so even if we have the same record we'll get first place. Although I'd rather the steelers win the division then the Ravens.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Why does the game have to be 7 days away? Jfhrkejgeoughi4riolkj.m

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I am so pumped to go to this game. It's going to be freezing. I hope it turns into a snow bowl. That'd be awesome.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I would love the see Rex Ryan jowls freeze.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Cold weather should favor us since sanchez is a california kid.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Haha I like your thinking, but descendency we want the steelers to beat the Jets, it gives us a little more wiggle room for the division and we already be the steelers so even if we have the same record we'll get first place. Although I'd rather the steelers win the division then the Ravens.
                              If we win by 15+, the Steelers are closer than the Jets.

If we win by less than 14, then the Jets are closer.

edit: Whoever wins the division, will have Home field advantage. Book it.

And basically whoever wins Monday Night will win the division.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Yeah this is the biggest game of our year, it will be a real statement game. I can't stand the Jets especially Rex Ryan. I can't remember the last time I've been this amped for a Pats game, I really want this one. As descendency said the winner of this probably wins the division, and we don't want the wild card this year we want the division. Home field advantage should be our goal and it is certainly within reach right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information