Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather forecast says snow game. ****. Yes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yesssss, I can't wait. I love snow bowls, this will be the first one I'm in attendance for to. I'm ******* pumped.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• They're showing the Cromartie interception on the Moss deep ball a lot today. More I watch it, more it looks like Moss really did not give a lot of effort on that play. Moss running full blast might catch that ball, or at least prevent Cro from catching that.

Cromartie is actually a key matchup for us this week. Whoever Revis is on we can pretty much forget about because we won't be hearing from them. However, if we can get Welker or Branch, hopefully Welker, matched up on Cromartie, we could do quite well actually as he doesn't cover that type of receiver that well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Thats not true at all, Revis has not been the shut down corner her was last year. Not even close.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• That may be true, but Branch and Welker are a very easy matchup for him in man coverage. Won't see them do major damage vertically like against Alphonso Smith. The numbers for the Jets against teams 1 and 2 targets are pretty solid anyway. It's the slot guys and the tight ends who tend to damage them lately.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Revis & Cro have become a pretty fearsome corner duo. Revis can stop anyone, but I agree Cro would have trouble with guys like Welker. Double move him to death . . . that's the way to go.

We will need big production out of our TEs this week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Our offensive line better come to play too, since you know the Jets are bringing the house. Hopefully Woody can exploit some of that with draws and screens. Say it every week and it's usually true, but especially this time, he could have a real good game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  Revis & Cro have become a pretty fearsome corner duo. Revis can stop anyone, but I agree Cro would have trouble with guys like Welker. Double move him to death . . . that's the way to go.

We will need big production out of our TEs this week.
                  Yeah the TEs need to step up, hopefully we can pound the ball and get our TEs open out of three TE sets, make Cro and Revis useless.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Hopefully Hernandez is focused because we need him this week and can't let what happened in the first game against them happen again.

Also; who do we put on Santonio Holmes? That troubles me. McCourty will probably just stay on one side of the field because we need to contain both Holmes and Edwards. He matches up pretty good on the both of them, especially Edwards(Really seems to excel against tall straight line vertical guys), but we only have one corner worth a damn :(

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm assuming we'll have Chung on Keller, last time we got to Sanchez a handful of times, lets hope our team recalls how to tackle unlike the bs Snachez has been *hit* by the last few weeks. If we can pressure Sanchez hes only throwing to a RB out of the backfield or someone doing a five yard in.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yup, gotta wrap on Sanchez because he's a real good escape artist.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The screen game should be huge. TE & RB, actually.

I lean toward a CB with the Raiders pick more and more each week. Hopefully the way McCourty is playing is enough to make BB realize CB is a huge need with the proliferation of passing in the NFL. 3rd and 4th round CBs just don't cut it anymore. It's probably more a function of talent being snapped up faster in recent years than it was a decade ago, but the later round guys just aren't able to get the job done.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I see a Danny Woodhead " F You" TD run in this game.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

The screen game should be huge. TE & RB, actually.

I lean toward a CB with the Raiders pick more and more each week. Hopefully the way McCourty is playing is enough to make BB realize CB is a huge need with the proliferation of passing in the NFL. 3rd and 4th round CBs just don't cut it anymore. It's probably more a function of talent being snapped up faster in recent years than it was a decade ago, but the later round guys just aren't able to get the job done.
                              If Prince or PP is there, sure. Otherwise, give me a receiver and a defensive end in the first round later. We would be absolutely set with Peterson or Amukamara though. We could build around a secondary like that.

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              I see a Danny Woodhead " F You" TD run in this game.
                              Would be nice. It's a good thing they cut him because he really belongs here on the Patriots. Not often I feel that way about a player "belonging" somewhere outside of major guys like quarterbacks and stuff, but Woodhead is such a good fit here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

The screen game should be huge. TE & RB, actually.

I think our secondary is playing at as high a level as it is possible right now considering the lack of pass rush. A stud pass rusher would make this secondary look close to elite, especially if Bodden comes back playing like he did last year. Would I be complete opposed to take PP or Amu? Of course not, their talent is obvious. But I think their effect would be less that of a quality OLB.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information