Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob and Rexy on the beach? Rob and Rexy on the beach.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• the man has a beer in hand, so I'm ok with it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Yeah I can deal with Rob. **** Rex.

Comment

• hahahaha . . . here's one I hadn't heard:

http://joebryant.tumblr.com/post/206...week-saying-he

Comment

• That was a funny one. Presser for that was great.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• EE what the hell man, why are you posting those pics. Im scarred for life.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Honestly, I absolutely love Rex. He's the best thing that could happen to Pats fans & our hate for NYJ. It's like a giant focal point for all the hatred. He's perfect for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  Honestly, I absolutely love Rex. He's the best thing that could happen to Pats fans & our hate for NYJ. It's like a giant focal point for all the hatred. He's perfect for it.
                  Certainly makes great theater.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I can't wait for MNF! I don't have any classes on tuesday so if we win I'm going to celebrate and get drunk. if we lose I'll drink away my sorrow. Either way, I win! Never the less, I'm not mentally prepared to lose this game. F the Jets!

Last edited by Razor; 12-02-2010, 03:27 PM.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I loved the McCourty pick since day one. This guy was gonna be a stud. Right now he is proving me right I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee him.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• I'm not going to lie I was pretty pissed at first. Not because I didn't like McCourty, I just couldn't believe we actually took a corner in the first. He certainly caught my eye at the combine but truthfully I didn't know too much about him before the combine. When I was clued in to what McCourty was all about and how he played I warmed up to the pick and went into 'in BB we trust mode'. Now McCourty is one of my favorite players on the team already.

Comment

• Yeah I overreacted because we passe don Kindle twice (looking like a good choice). Theres a reason we all stick to the "In BB we trust" slogan. This draft was money for us.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              I'm not going to lie I was pretty pissed at first. Not because I didn't like McCourty, I just couldn't believe we actually took a corner in the first. He certainly caught my eye at the combine but truthfully I didn't know too much about him before the combine. When I was clued in to what McCourty was all about and how he played I warmed up to the pick and went into 'in BB we trust mode'. Now McCourty is one of my favorite players on the team already.
                              My reaction at the time was that I was just glad they didn't draft Tebow. DB seemed like an odd choice because I didn't think they'd consider that position at that point in the draft, but I quickly came to like the pick...then Bodden got injured, and...it's amazing how that worked out.

Though I've started to come around on Tebow lately...

Comment

• Loved the pick all along. Helped some guy mock him to us, even.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information