X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, I saw. Sadness consumed me.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Think our runner game is so much more valuable and versatile to us in our current scheme to have two backs and have a guy like Woodhead getting the major scatback/3rd down touches. We could look to upgrade at Green Ellis, but would Mark Ingram really average more than 4.3 a pop with this line and 10-15 carries a game?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah, that's a pretty bad Patriots draft. However, it's difficult to mock for the Pats but then again. People should be able to understand what BB is looking for in a player by now..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I would be pretty enraged if we did draft Ingram and let the Cheifs walk off with Kerrigan....

We run the ball less than all but four teams with a winning record and a lot of those teams are passing that much due to injuries. Plus, a lot of our runs are draws and pre-snap audibles based on the defensive front. Hell, even that is when we have a lead. Not the kind of offense a big time runner can thrive in.
          Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Mocking a RB to a BB team is just silly.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...young-pats-dbs

McCourty is going to own his ass haha.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Thanks Jets! You just gave BB ammunition.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I hate everything about the Jets. Holmes is a punk and Edwards is a joke, not worried about them.

Comment

• We need to see a much better performance than we did in week 2, that's for damn sure.

Comment

• Seriously enabling this team. All we need is just a little disrespect. Hell, we invent it half the time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Thanks Jets! You just gave BB ammunition.
                        Exactly. What were they thinking? They sure do feed off their coach though
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• This is a classic example of just how much we should appreciate the team and the staff we have. We don't do that ********. What in the hell is the advantage you gain personally or from a football perspective by saying that? Especially when you know how the Patriots operate in regards to things like this. The best game this defense played all year was against Miami and a lot of that had to do with perceived slights made about us by the Dolphins. They're 100% playing into our hands here. One thing BB does not get credit for is just how good of a motivator he is, especially giving him this card to play with.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Agreed. Chung & McCourty need to be amped up and ready to roll. I hope we ******* destroy Sanchez.

Comment

• Hope Chung decks both of those punks.

God, I really, really hate the Jets. More than I ever have.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Man Scott's mock for us sucks lol.

OLB/DL/OL will be the picks in some order.
                                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                                Originally posted by Breed
                                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information