Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it turns into a snow bowl, we always destroy when we get a snow bowl at home.

And agreed about the mock draft, it's pretty bad haha.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I doubt we see snow.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        I doubt we see snow.
        Weather forecast says snow.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Not for Foxboro.

"Few Snow Showers" listed for Boston.

10% chance of precip for Foxboro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Weather forecast says snow.
            The weather forecast is for temperatures in the 20s with a 20 percent chance of snow and winds in the 11 mph range.
            http://www.donbest.com/nfl/jets-patr...n-a-11661.html

Comment

• 10% chance . . . 20% chance . . .

Like I said . . .

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
              I doubt we see snow.
              lol

Comment

• Oh well, was hoping to get to my first snow bowl.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• It better snow. I'll be immensely disappointed if it doesn't. That would be so awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It would be cool, and it's certainly possible we see a flurry, but I don't think there's any chance we'll see a storm give us a true 'snow bowl' Monday. Then again, it is New England . . .

Comment

• Only accurate weather forecast here is look out the window.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I just want to commend you guys, you fans here, for your passion and activity.
                        Most often, when I come to this site and click team boards, it is New England that I see with the most recent activity.
                        Like now.
                        Whereas the Packer forum hasn't had any post in 13 hours, since 1 am.

That's all.....

But I agree with you guys, I love watching football in the snow, big blizzards. Too bad there was no Bills game Wednesday night.

Comment

• It's picked up a lot in the past couple years! There was a time when Jay, ROP, Don Vito, and I were the only Patriots fans on this site posting on a regular basis. We have tons now and it's certainly a good thing :)

Jets news; http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...e=NFLHeadlines

Jim Leohnard is out, Eric Smith likely in. Smith struggles in coverage at times, so that's a favorable thing for us for sure. Hurts the Jets blitz too as Leohnard is deadly from that spot.
                          Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-03-2010, 02:37 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah it also helps we have a great fan base WITH rational posters haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Yeah it also helps we have a great fan base WITH mostly rational posters haha.
                              fixed that for ya

Comment

• For my money, Brian Baldinger is the best analyst in the business. He's also awesome in the booth, which we never get to hear enough.

His latest, and dead on regarding the Pats. Unfortunately . . .

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/12/03/youn...patriots-back/

The simple and obvious truth of the matter is the closing statement:
                                "Eventually, though, the organization will need to hit on a pass rusher in the draft. It’s the one ingredient the Patriots are missing."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information