Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't feel like sleeping, although I should.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Game day baby!

Comment

• We need to set up some sort of suicide hotline for this board if we lose.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          We need to set up some sort of suicide hotline for this board if we lose.
          No problem - just call me and I'll talk y'all through the proper way to cut your wrists.

Vertically . . . not horizontally.

Originally posted by descendency View Post
          We could play a lot more press-man or press-zone with a dominant pass rusher. It wouldn't be so easy to get those 2 yard passes turned into 10 yard gains on a team with a major pass rusher.
          Having two competent corners with the athleticism and skill to cover man / press makes it eaiser to play that way, too.

I get it, though, and I certainly won't be upset to see a top flight DE with that mid-teen Oakland pick. I still think we'll have a board that ranks DE / CB above the other spots. Another CB just makes perfect "There's no effing way we'll take that position" sense. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• So yeah, we pretty much need to get a lead before they do because if they have a lead they'll run. Not completely confident we can stop that, although I doubt this is a repeat of the Browns game. Thing that killed us last game was the 3 and outs. Can't have that happen to the same extent this game, need to make every possession count for something, even if it's just for rhythm.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

So yeah, we pretty much need to get a lead before they do because if they have a lead they'll run. Not completely confident we can stop that, although I doubt this is a repeat of the Browns game. Thing that killed us last game was the 3 and outs. Can't have that happen to the same extent this game, need to make every possession count for something, even if it's just for rhythm.
              It's a lot easier to get in rhythm when you don't try to force the ball to Moss.

Our D needs to show up for 60 minutes tonight, maybe more.

ajfkld;jafkld;ja the game can't get here fast enough.

Comment

• Nope. I want to talk game stuff, but we've had two weeks to sit in this one already pretty much. Just needs to ******* get here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Alright I'm on my way out, but wanted to stop in and say go Pats before I do. BIg big game tonight, I think this will tell us a lot about this team. Weve beaten very good teams this year, now we need to see if our young D and Moss-less O can do it when there is everything to gain/everything to lose on the line. We need this win, so hope you all enjoy the game, and let's kill thos pesky Jets.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Have fun!! This has got to be one of the best games of the year in the entire NFL to attend.

Cheer loud, Dress warm, drink heavily!!

Comment

• Lucky son of a *****. Have fun.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Have fun, man! Lucky son of a ***** lol :)

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Four more hours. Day is going slooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Four more hours. Day is going slooooooowwwwwwwwwww.
                            You wish. ESPN / MNF will milk the lead in to this one big time. Officially an 8.30 start that will be more like 8.45 after all the crap they stuff into the promos. I'm surprised they didn't jam in a half time show* last minute.

*I'll probably regret even saying that.

Comment

• Teddy Bruschi is being honored or something at half time. Might be a good excuse for more commercials.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Teddy Bruschi is being honored or something at half time. Might be a good excuse for more commercials.
                                Cool . . . I'll go a little slower fast forwarding through half time just in case they actually air any of it.

I'm guessing it's not for his work as an analyst? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information