X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helluva beating.

Comment

• Beat the living **** out of two of the better teams in the NFL the past month. Wow.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Congrats guys. You raped us and that might be an understatement.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No letdown against the Bears next week...I can't imagine the crap I would get if they lose to Chicago....but what a performance! I only wish Woodhead would have got into the endzone. That would have been a perfect ending!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Keep on chugging guys. Focus on the Bears.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Light Vs Peppers is going to give me nightmares for the rest of the week
              Loved how our D played tonight though.

-Cunningham... beast! Needs to learn to wrap up though. He missed so many should-be sacks
              -Good to see D.Butler and R.Brace getting more and more PT
              -McCourty is great. Already. I said it.
              -RB is not a high priority in the next draft. BJGE and Woody got this!
              -Our TEs are great. I hope Crumpler stays with us past this year.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Peppers on Light sucks, but Light is better against 4-3 DE's, especially ones that he can play tall guy with. Expect damage, but manageable damage.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That game was sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    That game was sex

Really, really was.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Just got back, I'm writing in to Robert Kraft asking for my money back. I bought tickets to go to the Jets game and they didn't show up.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• When I was watching the game and the amazing defensive effort I caught myself thinking: Imagine if we had Ryan Kerrigan or someone similar opposite Cunningham. I mean, I know it's the first game that we have seen this level of play from the defense, but I really like where this is headed. McCourty is playing great, and I think it's safe to assume that he will only get better. Cunningham is already a beast, he just needs to learn how to wrap up. Butler is starting to play rather well, and Arrington is doing a good job as well. Spikes has been real solid as well, and our DL is, whilst not getting much attention, one of the better in the league right now. And that's without Ty Warren! What I saw last night was championship football.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Just got back, I'm writing in to Robert Kraft asking for my money back. I bought tickets to go to the Jets game and they didn't show up.
                          I LOL'd.

Honestly, I was going to be nice to the Jets after the game but then we beat them 45-3. (I predicted 45-10 on another site :P) There really isn't much good you can say about a team that just got beat 45-3 without having to say that you are the best team in the league, playing at home.

I'm just pissed how Peyton Manning and Rivers are sucking this year. They're dodging the playoffs because they are afraid to come to Foxborough in the winter.

---

In homage to a fairly popular TV show: "Tick tick tick. That's the sound of your season running out."
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Happy Day, Happy Day!! That was just ******* fantastic. A merciless beatdown.

I have to give props to our fanbase for last night's showing. I've been critical of the stadium crowd in the past but Gillette was packed with the die-hard faithful last night. That game was long over and the stadium was looking like ~80% still in their seats right up to the end of the game. I had to hit rewind to catch exactly what the chant was . . . ~4 minutes left in the game and there was a nice, loud chant of "overrated!"

I lol'd.

Brady just catapulted himself past any contenders for the MVP.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Just got back, I'm writing in to Robert Kraft asking for my money back. I bought tickets to go to the Jets game and they didn't show up.
                              lmao. I'm glad you got such a nice game to watch!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                No letdown against the Bears next week...I can't imagine the crap I would get if they lose to Chicago....but what a performance! I only wish Woodhead would have got into the endzone. That would have been a perfect ending!
                                This, if the one guy didn't have an angle and make him have to try and cut back inside he's gone..he had pulled away from the rest of the pursuit..woulda been like extra frosting on the already heavily frosted cake:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information