Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jvig is very, very lucky. What a game gentlemen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I will agree, the crowd last night was fantastic. It almost brought a tear to my eye when Bruschi got up to give his speech and he couldnt say more then a sentence without people screaming Teddy! or Buuuuuushci. He literally stopped every sentence and just had to smile because of how loud everyone was cheering for him.

Also the bus I took had like 8 Jets fans on it, looooooong ride home for them with a bunch of Pats fans on the bus.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Gotta love that. Jets fans going in probably thought that they were going to play the classic "annoying New York fans in New England" role. Nope :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Idk why they do that, everytime Ive been to a game it's been the Jets and it's the same **** every time. Jets fans talk ****, then they leave by the third and everyone just chants the Jets suck chant to them and their children. Some Jets fans were gone by halftime, hilarious.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
            When I was watching the game and the amazing defensive effort I caught myself thinking: Imagine if we had Ryan Kerrigan or someone similar opposite Cunningham. I mean, I know it's the first game that we have seen this level of play from the defense, but I really like where this is headed. McCourty is playing great, and I think it's safe to assume that he will only get better. Cunningham is already a beast, he just needs to learn how to wrap up. Butler is starting to play rather well, and Arrington is doing a good job as well. Spikes has been real solid as well, and our DL is, whilst not getting much attention, one of the better in the league right now. And that's without Ty Warren! What I saw last night was championship football.
            Kerrigan and probably a young top 3-4 DE would really bolster that unit and you could probably get the end in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Idk why they do that, everytime Ive been to a game it's been the Jets and it's the same **** every time. Jets fans talk ****, then they leave by the third and everyone just chants the Jets suck chant to them and their children. Some Jets fans were gone by halftime, hilarious.
              I'm glad they go to the games, have every right to, but there's that entire "I'm a Yankees fan!" element to it that happens where they like the attention they get and being able to talk **** when we lose, especially if said fan is from New England.

Kerrigan would be sexy. One silver lining of the Raiders winning is that it lines up the value perfectly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Of all the things that have looked good this year, has anyone else noticed how awesome James Sanders has been this year? He has been lighting people up, he is always in the right spot, doesn't miss tackles, and has been making huge plays all season. We have a pretty sexy safety group right now. Even Jarred Page got in on it last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  Of all the things that have looked good this year, has anyone else noticed how awesome James Sanders has been this year? He has been lighting people up, he is always in the right spot, doesn't miss tackles, and has been making huge plays all season. We have a pretty sexy safety group right now. Even Jarred Page got in on it last night.
                  Sanders is not a starter, but he is a hell of a guy to have around. Really useful defensive back to have around. He's been flashing everywhere this year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Sanders knows our system well enough and has been here long enough to know where to be to put himself in positions to make a play. The Colts game it happened, same with last night, tho to be honest, Idk wtf Sanchez was thinking when he threw that pass. Everyone there just looked around and started laughing and hugging and throwing pop corn at a guy with a Sanchez jersey. Awesome.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yup. All these system guys can be system guys instead of starters and it's paying big dividends.

I would also like to call attention to how god damned sexy my signature is. Really pleased with it haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• BJGE is second in the NFL in rushing touchdowns. Think about that for a second.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I've rewatched the game and all I can say is that was the best gameplan/execution I've seen in a long time.

Defense basically pulled what they did on Faulk back in 01 to Keller. Guys were hitting him every play, just taking him out of the equation. As I've said Schotty babies Sanchez with a lot of gadget/system plays that are gimmes with 1 or 2 reads.

Pats took those away and clearly played the pass alot more than the run. Sanchez looked lost and got flustered really early.

Offense just rocked. Only bad spot was Light (who i think everyone is a bit too hard on lol).
                          Breed's QB Philosophy:
                          Originally posted by Breed
                          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            BJGE is second in the NFL in rushing touchdowns. Think about that for a second.
                            He is a stud, but did anyone else notice when they listed the starting lineups that his college was listed as Indiana? That coupled with Oher saying he went to West Memphis HS (not where he went) and Mike Wallace claiming his high school in their introductions instead of saying Ole Miss makes me a sad panda.

I hope we stick with BJGE and Woodhead in the backfield and I am thinking we will. Faulk is a great 3rd down back and I hate to see him leave but I am comfortable with Woodhead taking over for him when he is done. I never want to see K Faulk leave and I bet he comes back next year, but the time is coming. I'm basically saying I hope we stay away from a RB in the first and second unless maybe if the fit is right in round 2. I am so happy we finally gave up on Maroney, he was such a tease but now we see how much of a waste he really became.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              He is a stud, but did anyone else notice when they listed the starting lineups that his college was listed as Indiana? That coupled with Oher saying he went to West Memphis HS (not where he went) and Mike Wallace claiming his high school in their introductions instead of saying Ole Miss makes me a sad panda.

I hope we stick with BJGE and Woodhead in the backfield and I am thinking we will. Faulk is a great 3rd down back and I hate to see him leave but I am comfortable with Woodhead taking over for him when he is done. I never want to see K Faulk leave and I bet he comes back next year, but the time is coming. I'm basically saying I hope we stay away from a RB in the first and second unless maybe if the fit is right in round 2. I am so happy we finally gave up on Maroney, he was such a tease but now we see how much of a waste he really became.
                              I couldn't agree with this more. Maroney was such a bust for us. BJGE isnt anything special but he doesnt dance around and thats what we need.

Did anyone else think it was weird we held Taylor out for so long just to let him run a few at the end of the game. Why not just keep letting him get healthy and use him in January? Maybe just getting some rust off?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• He's become an emergency option. He's only there in case someone gets injured at this point. The Law Firm and Mr. Woodhead are clearly better for the offense at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information