Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, thanks. I was thinking about that as well jvig, I don't think that they will re-sign him if it's not a Jimmy Sanders type of deal. He's been solid, but he's not a star player by any measure. Also, I doubt that Miami has a shot this game unless the Jets just implodes after the MNF beatdown. I said at the start of the season that I think the Jets are a team that could just collapse at the first sight of adversity. I guess I'll find out tonight!

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Miami on the road has been a very good team.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
        I wouldn't say that we're good, but the stats don't do this defense justice either. But with Bodden, Warren and Kerrigan in the fold next year this defense is going to be sick! ;) Also, isn't Meriweather's contract up after this season?
        We're a pretty good defense. Not a great one, but we can do a lot of the things great defenses do, just not consistently. The statistics are garbage. Look at the Jets game. Ran for 150 on us. Did anyone notice? No, not really. That came because we gave them the run late, just like we gave the Steelers the short pass late to chew clock. Same thing against the Bengals.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Guys...the weather is not too bad here as of now. Not real windy yet, still around 20 degrees. Hope this storm somehow breaks up.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
            Guys...the weather is not too bad here as of now. Not real windy yet, still around 20 degrees. Hope this storm somehow breaks up.
            Thanks for the report man. Interesting development to be sure.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Good news, thanks for the update man.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• However, wouldn't the bad weather be a hamper to the Bears offense, and help our defense? There O-line is terrible, while our rush defense and front 7 have been very good! Bad weather keeps Cutler from chucking it up, although who knows, Martz may say "F*ck it were going deep", even if there is 50 mph winds and driving snow!

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                  However, wouldn't the bad weather be a hamper to the Bears offense, and help our defense? There O-line is terrible, while our rush defense and front 7 have been very good! Bad weather keeps Cutler from chucking it up, although who knows, Martz may say "F*ck it were going deep", even if there is 50 mph winds and driving snow!
                  Hurt our offense too though, we're extremely pass reliant. I suppose there's two ways to look at it, but the I don't know. Let's see how it all plays out.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The Pats are really good in bad weather, though...

Comment

• In the snow yeah, but with the kind of winds they were reporting? You have to be a little bit worried about the legitimacy of the passing game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The wind here is starting to pick up.

Comment

• Ok so the Raiders are going to win, were not going to be where we thought we would be with their first rounder. But hopefully it's still somewhere under twenty. I could very well see us trading one of our 1sts away for a future 1st.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            In the snow yeah, but with the kind of winds they were reporting? You have to be a little bit worried about the legitimacy of the passing game.
                            The Bears throw it down field. The Patriots' short passing game wouldn't be nearly as affected by wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              The Bears throw it down field. The Patriots' short passing game wouldn't be nearly as affected by wind.
                              It'll still be effected though. Makes the game unpredictable.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                And let's be honest, were used to playing in weather like this as well. It's not just the Bears. Monday nights game was pretty effing cold and windy, not as bad, but still.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information