Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Expect to see a lot of screens and stuff if the winds really are going to be 30 MPH+.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • I hope it's a tornado force wind and we beat them running the ball.
      **** her in da *****!

      Comment


      • I went out to find some american beer for tonight and ended up buying the Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Any good? I haven't seen it before here in EU, so I'm hoping for the best.

        I'm so pumped for this game. Idk why, but I think we can win this one by a pretty big margin. Our defense is just perfect for destroying their tampa 2, but I'm still quite nervous actually.

        Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Razor View Post
          I went out to find some american beer for tonight and ended up buying the Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Any good? I haven't seen it before here in EU, so I'm hoping for the best.

          I'm so pumped for this game. Idk why, but I think we can win this one by a pretty big margin. Our defense is just perfect for destroying their tampa 2, but I'm still quite nervous actually.
          I'm not a Sam Adams guy, but alot of people I know like it.


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment




          • Barring a miracle, Raiders lose :)

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • I think people know we don't associate him as a Pats fan.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I'm not a Sam Adams guy, but alot of people I know like it.
                I just found out, that I'm not a Sam Adams guy either lol.

                Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                Comment


                • Snow game guys!

                  R.I.P. Junior Seau

                  Comment


                  • WW with two catches already, Lawfirm with a god run there. I love it. Can somebody tell me why we always run the ball on second down?

                    Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                    Comment


                    • Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind. It's one of the things that's made them so good this time of year. They don't struggle offensively in bad weather, but their opponents do.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind.
                        Yup, looking good. Weather isn't as biblical as they said it would be though, but you gotta give this team credit for being effective in all conditions.

                        R.I.P. Junior Seau

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind. It's one of the things that's made them so good this time of year. They don't struggle offensively in bad weather, but their opponents do.
                          I think it has to do with Brady's mechanics. His throwing motion is just flawless and he throws a very catchable ball. It sure did look good that drive, and from what I saw they don't trust Cutler all that much in this weather.

                          Cutlerceptions over/under: 1,5

                          Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                          Comment


                          • Idk Cutler is looking pretty sexy right now.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, he just made a great throw right after I posted. Don't I look like a d-bag now, huh? I'm still not sold on Cutler though, but that's a long story lol.

                              Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                              Comment


                              • They'll start forcing **** now, and hopefully that leads to Cutlerceptions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information