Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect to see a lot of screens and stuff if the winds really are going to be 30 MPH+.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I hope it's a tornado force wind and we beat them running the ball.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I went out to find some american beer for tonight and ended up buying the Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Any good? I haven't seen it before here in EU, so I'm hoping for the best.

I'm so pumped for this game. Idk why, but I think we can win this one by a pretty big margin. Our defense is just perfect for destroying their tampa 2, but I'm still quite nervous actually.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
          I went out to find some american beer for tonight and ended up buying the Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Any good? I haven't seen it before here in EU, so I'm hoping for the best.

I'm so pumped for this game. Idk why, but I think we can win this one by a pretty big margin. Our defense is just perfect for destroying their tampa 2, but I'm still quite nervous actually.
          I'm not a Sam Adams guy, but alot of people I know like it.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Barring a miracle, Raiders lose :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think people know we don't associate him as a Pats fan.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I'm not a Sam Adams guy, but alot of people I know like it.
                I just found out, that I'm not a Sam Adams guy either lol.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Snow game guys!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• WW with two catches already, Lawfirm with a god run there. I love it. Can somebody tell me why we always run the ball on second down?

Comment

• Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind. It's one of the things that's made them so good this time of year. They don't struggle offensively in bad weather, but their opponents do.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind.
                        Yup, looking good. Weather isn't as biblical as they said it would be though, but you gotta give this team credit for being effective in all conditions.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          Passing game looked pretty good on that TD drive, boys. I've never seen the Pats' passing game affected by cold, snow, and/or wind. It's one of the things that's made them so good this time of year. They don't struggle offensively in bad weather, but their opponents do.
                          I think it has to do with Brady's mechanics. His throwing motion is just flawless and he throws a very catchable ball. It sure did look good that drive, and from what I saw they don't trust Cutler all that much in this weather.

Cutlerceptions over/under: 1,5

Comment

• Idk Cutler is looking pretty sexy right now.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yeah, he just made a great throw right after I posted. Don't I look like a d-bag now, huh? I'm still not sold on Cutler though, but that's a long story lol.

Comment

• They'll start forcing **** now, and hopefully that leads to Cutlerceptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information