This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    They'll start forcing **** now, and hopefully that leads to Cutlerceptions.
    You mean MCCourtyception! haha and by that I mean a forced Fumble.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Great play by McCourty. I don't give **** whether he gets the DROY or not, to me he is the DROY. If I could I'd give birth to his children... 21-0, who saw that coming?

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Great play by McCourty. I don't give **** whether he gets the DROY or not, to me he is the DROY. If I could I'd give birth to his children... 21-0, who saw that coming?
        McCourty for pro bowl. Make it happen guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Vote ten times a day, every day. He deserves to go. I can;t believe I was ever upset with this pick. Shame on me.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Holy ****, Eric Moore... I always liked him, but he hasn't had a very productive career. Liking him today.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Holy ****, Eric Moore... I always liked him, but he hasn't had a very productive career. Liking him today.
              Yeah, really playing hard. More than we could say for Crable. Woods played hard, but never this well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Yeah, really playing hard. More than we could say for Crable. Woods played hard, but never this well.
                I love seeing our D after makign big plays all jumping around high fiving and hyping everyone up. This D is starting to come together. Come on Santa just get us an Elite pass rusher in the draft and I will be the happiest Pats fan ever.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Wow. Edelman is ******* pissed right now! Great return, but bad attitude right there.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Wow. Edelman is ******* pissed right now! Great return, but bad attitude right there.
                    Eh, it'll be alright.

Can we talk about how much better long hair Edelman looks than bald Edelman?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Haha, I just noticed it actually. He and Brady probably double date as well lol. Nice TD by Branch there, this offense is scary good. Wow... But missing that PAT just isn't good enough.

Comment

• Second Missed PAT by Graham since we got him lol. Hahaha since half time of the Lions game the Pats have outscored opponents 108-3 haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I just heard that McCourty has left the game with a rib injury. Do any of you have some info on this? It would be catastrophic if he were injured.

Comment

I just heard that McCourty has left the game with a rib injury. Do any of you have some info on this? It would be catastrophic if he were injured.
                            Hopefully it's nothing. We need him for the playoffs. It's probably just a bruise or some ****. Hopefully, anyway.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Hopefully they're just holding him out as a precaution since we're up so big.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                                Hopefully they're just holding him out as a precaution since we're up so big.
                                He's listed as questionable. Not that we're truthful with injury reports, but still, that's positive.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information