Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second Butler comes in here interferes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Cutlerception! Was wondering where those were.

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          This has never been more true lol

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• We only scored 3 in the second half.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Today was a good day in the NFL. Good Job Miami. Good Job Pats.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Jets lose. Good, good day.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Now we need a steelers loss here and we'll be a shoe in for the top seed. Guy's I'm excited. Onto GB.

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Green Bay worries me. That game means a lot more for them than it does for us. Whole lot more now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Green Bay worries me. That game means a lot more for them than it does for us. Whole lot more now.
                      True, but watching them play the Lions today relaxed me about it. Even when Rodgers was in they weren't doing much at all.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        Today was a good day in the NFL. Good Job Miami. Good Job Pats.
                        Good Job Charlie, Bashing Rats.

I was going for a Good Night, Moon parody, but couldn't come up with any more.

Comment

• But that was because of the Lions D-Line. We don't do the things Detroit that worked very well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well...the Pats like to stop the run, and force teams to throw it a certain way... The Packers stop the run on their own before the game even starts. Half the battle, defensively, is already won for the Pats. But, yeah, tough game coming.

Comment

• I'm confident going into this one, Ive been a pessimist about games for most of this season, but I think we get this one. I like our chances at home.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Home field does help quite a bit. So does finally having our first normal week of preparation, even though it really isn't given it's a Sunday night affair. But we haven't had a none funky week in awhile.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information