This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Home field does help quite a bit. So does finally having our first normal week of preparation, even though it really isn't given it's a Sunday night affair. But we haven't had a none funky week in awhile.
    Let's hope that continues. Although one more loss right before the play offs could give us another spark like the browns loss did to us. I don't think we need it tho, were firing on all cylinders, we need to stay healthy and get that 1st round bye.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I would feel better if we got one more competitive game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        I would feel better if we got one more competitive game.
        Could very well happen in any of these last few games. Packers want a play off spot, and Miami and Buffalo should battle hard for at least a half of the game. An extra week to prepare for the playoffs with the first seed would be incredible. Were on our second year of rebuilding really haha.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Hell, provided we win the division another loss would have some value too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Lol lol lol at Urlacher's press conference. "They are the best team in football, Idk wht the hell I was talking about it."

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Did he say something we missed earlier in the week?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Haha yeah he said he thought the Bears were the best team in football, and that they'd beat us.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Missed that one.

But yeah, good game. No word on McCourty yet though and I suspect we won't hear **** until at least Wednesday.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think he'll be ready to play. I'm sure the coaching staff is going to make sure to take care of him going into January. I don't want to think what would happen to us without him.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Easily the guy we can least afford to lose on defense next to Wilfork. Even if it is a broken rib, timetable suggest he could be ready for the post season. Worst case scenario though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I missed half of the game (the second half) because of TV Scheduling.

What did I miss?
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          I missed half of the game (the second half) because of TV Scheduling.

What did I miss?
                          More ass whooping, no points, good defense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Doubt it was a broken rib, that's a serious injury. Bruised or MAYBE a crack is much more likely, my money is on bruised. He was still mobile and moving ok afterwards.
                            Breed's QB Philosophy:
                            Originally posted by Breed
                            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                              Doubt it was a broken rib, that's a serious injury. Bruised or MAYBE a crack is much more likely, my money is on bruised. He was still mobile and moving ok afterwards.
                              Yeah, got up fine. Bet it's a bruise. That's a probable for next week if he heals well, good chance to play the last two division games.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                                Doubt it was a broken rib, that's a serious injury. Bruised or MAYBE a crack is much more likely, my money is on bruised. He was still mobile and moving ok afterwards.
                                This is what I was mainly concerned about.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information