Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCourty said he was "ok" apparently. Means nothing, but I doubt it's broken now. Thinking about it; could be a bit of a blessing in disguise. McCourty has played A LOT of football this year. Every snap or something, I heard a few weeks ago. I've been scared of him hitting a wall anyway. If Rodgers doesn't start next week, rest him and give him some time to get that rib 100% and some time off.

Also; do we root for the Jets against the Steelers? I think we might want to. If they win, that pretty much clinches home field for us. They've got a tough game to play against the Bears still as well, so it's not like this is the biggest **** the Jets game ever. Think something good for us either way happens there for us I guess.
    Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-12-2010, 08:33 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Eh...considering how good New England has been against Pittsburgh irregardless of venue over the years, I'd rather root against the Jets and hope the Steelers get crappier. That's the one thing the Jets can do to a team. With those grindy games, the Jets can get a team out of rhythm for more than just their game.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
        Eh...considering how good New England has been against Pittsburgh irregardless of venue over the years, I'd rather root against the Jets and hope the Steelers get crappier. That's the one thing the Jets can do to a team. With those grindy games, the Jets can get a team out of rhythm for more than just their game.
        Right, that also keeps the Ravens out of the second seed. I don't want to see them in the play offs. Root for the steelers.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I do love delicious New York Jets tears though. I probably will end up pulling for the Steelers.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I can see the Jets losing to the Steelers and Bears. Jets have only beat one team above 500, us in week 2.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We'll see. Either way, those division games are must wins for me still. At least one anyway. We can think about shutting it down last game of the year if we win the next two.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm pulling for the Steelers, so the Ravens have to play them in Pittsburgh. (#2 vs #4/5 (Chiefs/Chargers, Ravens) and #1 vs 3/6 (Jags, Jets).

Jets tears are a major plus.

edit: We clinch the division with a win next week because we'd have the tie-breaker.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Yeah that's the way I look at it too. I would love for the Ravens to get knocked out. Hopefully we can take it to the Steelers or Jets again if we see them in January.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post

edit: We clinch the division with a win next week because we'd have the tie-breaker.
                    That makes me a lot more comfortable about that game even if Rodgers plays. I'm sure BB is keenly aware of that, always seems to be.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We could lose the tiebreaker by losing out. I think we need to win at least next week.

A win next week is going to give NE a chance to clinch the Home Field Advantage in Buffalo.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Really, really doubt we lose out. Rodgers isn't healthy, might not play. Miami does poor here traditionally, let alone in December, and Buffalo should be an easy win(SHOULD).

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Basically we win these next two we can flip Goodell off for putting in 36 division games in the last four weeks so people can't rest their starters. Terrific.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Basically we win these next two we can flip Goodell off for putting in 36 division games in the last four weeks so people can't rest their starters. Terrific.
                            Yeah, that's pretty ***. Good for the almighty television ratings though, which effect us less than anybody.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the Patriots are going to be polishing the sledge hammers for the rest of the season.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I want one more competitive game. That's what killed us the past few playoffs. We weren't used to have to fight for the win. We've done a lot of that this year, but still, one more. Blowouts aren't healthy for prolonged periods on time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information