This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    I want one more competitive game. That's what killed us the past few playoffs. We weren't used to have to fight for the win. We've done a lot of that this year, but still, one more. Blowouts aren't healthy for prolonged periods on time.
    I think were ok. Brady is going to be so hungry when our first playoff game comes around, no way is Brayd and BB going to let anyone on this team forget what happened in last years blow out. I think were going to come to play, even if we manage to make it to the SB ( can't believe we can actually talk about that at this point) Brady & BB will have that loss in their minds. I think we can get it done. If we keep our focus and continue this kind of play we can compete with anyone.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We're a Super Bowl contender. Hard to wrap my head around it. Really came together this past month. Wouldn't believe it if you told me before the season. I thought we would be very good, but not this good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Sweet win today! Great early birthday present for myself! Can't wait for the Packers game next week!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

I want one more competitive game. That's what killed us the past few playoffs. We weren't used to have to fight for the win. We've done a lot of that this year, but still, one more. Blowouts aren't healthy for prolonged periods on time.
          They've been fighting for their blowouts though. So I don't know if they really need to be in anymore dog fights. I thought the Indy and Detroit games were pretty solid fights, and they've had others throughout the season. The Baltimore game is what really sent them towards the path they've been on lately. That was a ******* tough game, and the Pats came out of that with a Baltimore-type swagger that they've lacked since...forever. Especially the defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            They've been fighting for their blowouts though. So I don't know if they really need to be in anymore dog fights. I thought the Indy and Detroit games were pretty solid fights, and they've had others throughout the season. The Baltimore game is what really sent them towards the path they've been on lately. That was a ******* tough game, and the Pats came out of that with a Baltimore-type swagger that they've lacked since...forever. Especially the defense.
            Yeah, I agree with this. We've been working our asses off even with those big leads. I don't see this as another score twenty pack it in type team, but it's still nice to see us have to take it from another team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• One win in the Playoffs, which we are so close to being guaranteed, and Brady will make his 6th AFC Championship Game (01,03,04,05,07,10). I wonder how many other players made 6 conference championship games. That's got to be among the best ever.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

We're a Super Bowl contender. Hard to wrap my head around it. Really came together this past month. Wouldn't believe it if you told me before the season. I thought we would be very good, but not this good.
                No. They're the Super Bowl favorite. And I don't think it's so crazy. I think we all knew that if the offense could carry the team while the defense developed they'd be damn good later in the year. Pretty sure we were all confident that this team is still leaps and bounds better than the rest of the division as well.

I think you're still reeling from the Randy Moss thing...and I think I was always looking at the bright side, so... I guess that is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  One win in the Playoffs, which we are so close to being guaranteed, and Brady will make his 6th AFC Championship Game (01,03,04,05,07,10). I wonder how many other players made 6 conference championship games. That's got to be among the best ever.
                  I think Montana might have that many. I know Jerry Rice does (or am I too confident in that thought?).

Comment

• It's not crazy to look at this team as a Super Bowl favorite at all. That's probably justified. We've taken some really, really good teams to task and won some tough ones. It's just crazy to think of it right now with the way I thought this was all going to play out in the pre-season. With Warren and Bodden injured, I thought this would be a tough year. Nobody could honestly say they thought the rookies were going to be this damn good this quick. Absolutely thrilled with it and I think we're easily the best team in the NFL right now. It's been a very exciting ride this season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If I were betting, I'd take NE vs Atlanta.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I hope it snows next week for the Packers too. We really are one of the better snow teams the game has ever seen. Brady excels at throwing through it. Because of that, it allowed us to figure out that snow actually favors the offense, contrary to the previous NFL doctrine. The offensive players know which way they're going from the start of the play and it's much harder for defenders to keep up with cuts.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yup. I mean, even the Cassel game v. Arizona in 2008 was a ridiculous display of how dominant the Patriots are in bad weather. The offense is unaffected aside from the defense they're playing against being shittier.

Once the Pats get up in a bad weather game, it's over. I'm no RealityCheck, but I knew the game was ******* over after the first TD drive.

Comment

• I was nervous after the first series and some of the passes got away from Brady on the first few series. But then he just turned it on. Little shaky at times in the second half, but the overall line was great. Lot's of short stuff, let the gains come after the catch. Very good gameplan.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I still can't believe we played that well. Guyton had himself a game with Spikes out, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                                I still can't believe we played that well. Guyton had himself a game with Spikes out, too.
                                Yup, really did. He was put in situations where he could impact the game all day long. Really helped we forced them into passing downs. Thought there were a few plays where he got blocked away from the action, but we all know that's not his strong suite. He was around the ball with Mayo all day. One day he's going to leave this team and be a very good linebacker in a Tampa 2.
                                Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-13-2010, 12:24 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information