Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part is that the peanut butter on both sides so the jelly doesn't leak through is actually clever as hell.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He can even revolutionize the PBJ

Comment

• I love BB, how can anyone hate that face.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I bet he got his Ham and Cheese recipe by spying on Rex Ryan. Nobody makes a better sandwich than that man (or eats a better sandwich).

edit: 2000.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Although they didn't look great tonight, the one team I don't want to face in the playoffs is Baltimore. They are the one team that legit scares me.

Comment

• Agreed, although if their pass D plays like they did tonight we'l be golden. Lets not over look that in the first half the Houston Wrs dropped a million passes, a couple in the endzone as well. Ravens had terrible offensive play calling as well tonight.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We're also not quite the same team we were when we first faced them. We were sort of in the process of changing our entire offense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• McCourty had an MRI on his ribs and the results aren't known yet. Sounds like he'll be a game time decision.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• PLeeeeeeeease be ok :(

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The good news is that Rodgers is looking like he might not play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Oh that would be such a nice surprise for this team. This schedule has been brutal.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• if Rodgers doesnt play, I say we sit McLordy
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            if Rodgers doesnt play, I say we sit McLordy
                            Or play him and let him intercept Flynn 6 times ;)

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• A couple forced balls to Jennings could put McCourty in the Pro-Bowl, but rest him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• http://bostonherald.com/sports/footb...es_big_injury/

McCourty is going to be alright.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information