Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone else find it odd that there is a decent contingent of Pats lovers? Like, they're not the enemy of other fanbases' fans anymore... So weird.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nepg View Post
      Anyone else find it odd that there is a decent contingent of Pats lovers? Like, they're not the enemy of other fanbases' fans anymore... So weird.
      I think we have Rex Ryan to thank for that.

      We're also experiencing a popularity surge from all the high profile off field conduct problems from big time players lately, I think.

      It's not bad. I left the forum for a bit in 2007 because it was just....gah. Jay did too, but he never came back.

      R.I.P. Junior Seau

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Or play him and let him intercept Flynn 6 times ;)
        I like the way you think
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

        Comment


        • So looking over the mocks...I don't think I've ever seen a more agreed upon pick than Kerrigan to New England. Pretty astounding how many people have him there for us. Makes me nervous because I kind of really want him at this point and Patriot's mock drafts are generally always wrong.

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            So looking over the mocks...I don't think I've ever seen a more agreed upon pick than Kerrigan to New England. Pretty astounding how many people have him there for us. Makes me nervous because I kind of really want him at this point and Patriot's mock drafts are generally always wrong.
            The only 1st rounder I think people got dead on was Merriweather in 2007. It was leaked that there was 100% chance we'd take him if he fell to us.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • I didn't believe it and still don't.



              Brandon is an interesting guy....

              R.I.P. Junior Seau

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                The only 1st rounder I think people got dead on was Merriweather in 2007. It was leaked that there was 100% chance we'd take him if he fell to us.
                A lot of people had Darius Butler too. I predicted Logan Mankins a round late and got Laurence Maroney as well.

                Comment


                • Yeah Butler was a popular pick if I recall correctly. God he is just terrible thus far.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Butler has picked it up slightly however. Kerrigan would be awesome. Perfect fit. lets hope BB sees it that way too

                    Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                    Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                    Comment


                    • I got McCourty last year. Maroney too, even though I wasn't around here back then.

                      R.I.P. Junior Seau

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        Butler has picked it up slightly however
                        Disagree there. He's played more lately, but he's been in on shorter stuff. They still don't put him on receivers deep down the field.

                        R.I.P. Junior Seau

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          I got McCourty last year. Maroney too, even though I wasn't around here back then.
                          Everyone knew the Pats were going RB back then, it was just a question of "who". I had them going Maroney as well, but I was also a fan of taking 2 backs in the first two rounds and grabbing LenWhale White and Mo Drew.

                          I called Gostkowski and got the round right. Got the Daniel Graham pick, too.

                          The most random first round Pats pick was definitely Ben Watson. That's kind of what started the "no one knows who the Pats will draft" line.
                          Last edited by nepg; 12-14-2010, 08:23 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Everyone knew the Pats were going RB back then, it was just a question of "who". I had them going Maroney as well, but was also a fan of taking 2 backs in the first two rounds and grabbing LenWhale White and Mo Drew.
                            [puke]I wanted both LenWhale and Chad Jackson[/puke]

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              Everyone knew the Pats were going RB back then, it was just a question of "who". I had them going Maroney as well, but was also a fan of taking 2 backs in the first two rounds and grabbing LenWhale White and Mo Drew.
                              [puke]I wanted both LenWhale and Chad Jackson[/puke]

                              R.I.P. Junior Seau

                              Comment


                              • That's not too bad, I really wanted Dwayne Jarret.

                                This years official first 3 pick wishlist:
                                -Kerrigan
                                -Heyward
                                -Wisniewski

                                Yes please

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information