Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on now hands up who all wanted Kindle or Jerry Hughes in the first last year. I know I was in that boat.

This year, assuming the Raiders pick is low enough to miss out on Fairley, Dareus, Green and Jones I want

Kerrigan
    Carimi
    Heyward/Ballard

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I wanted Kindle badly, but I didn't want Hughes. Hopefully Kindle can play again he was such a beast at Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        I wanted Kindle badly, but I didn't want Hughes. Hopefully Kindle can play again he was such a beast at Texas.
        Yeah the broken head thing was just a freak accident but I worry about his knees. Rumour is there is no cartilege left in either knee. That's not good for a prolonged career

Comment

• So...um...yeah Deion Branch is 80 yards a game away from having a 1000 yard season this year despite tallying a whopping 112 yards in his first four games in Seattle. His average for the Patriots this year is over 70 yards a game so he's definitely got a chance to do it.

Comment

• Yeah I wanted either Kindle or Hughes. And Vito I remember being so on board with taking Jarret. I thought he would be a stud.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I wanted Hughes. Everette Brown too. I was right on Clay Matthews at least. I would STILL want him over Darius ******* Butler.

That's pretty cool about Branch. People say we're a spread the ball offense, but you have to give he and Welker a ton of credit this year because they've been the main cogs in the machine.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Welkers come back really strong after a sub par first half.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...e=NFLHeadlines

Jonathan Wilhite to the IR. More Darius Butler....

Counter move is signing Louis Leonard, who I think can help us out a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Everytime Butler is in, he just gets abused. How did we ever think he would be a starter coming into this year.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• My thoughts on Butler. I really think he's garbage. He can't stop him self from holding/interfering when the ball is in the air. I hope he proves me wrong, but he's been consistently bad when he's in there. Towards the end of last year he played pretty well, but god this has been a tough year for him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He just gets abused and targeted whenever he's in. Thank God we have McCourty. Oh how wrong I was with that pick.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Well, the problem is this makes it less likely we can rest McCourty this week. We're short a corner now and we signed a linemen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Meh if Rodgers doesnt play we don't need McCourty.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...and_mccou.html

McCourty among those that didn't practice today.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Rodgers may not play and it may snow...

100-0?
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information