Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So more injuries and ineffectiveness at CB . . . great. Should I break out my sledgehammer to drive home the point of CB early next April? It's just too bad Oakland has done well enough to remove us from the top two CB range. Oh, well. DE / OLB is a nice consolation prize. lol

I've seen a few posts about Pack fans and the IR stuff but I've been crazy busy this week at work and haven't read any threads. Was Rodgers the last straw . . . have they collectively lost their minds finally?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Guess Who Has Patriots Tickets!!?!?!?!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm going to say me... now it's up to you to NOT make me a liar!
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Not happening!

Going to the Dolphins game, so we damn well better lose one of the next two to make that game matter. Not really, but I hope I get to see some starters for at least a half. Really, really excited. Haven't been to a game since 2001, and I was pretty young back then. First game at Gillette, first real game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Congrats! Have fun. I've never been :(
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'll let you know how it is haha. Supposedly going to tailgate too and I've never done that before. Not sure that entire thing is appealing to me, but we'll see!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Not happening!

Going to the Dolphins game, so we damn well better lose one of the next two to make that game matter. Not really, but I hope I get to see some starters for at least a half. Really, really excited. Haven't been to a game since 2001, and I was pretty young back then. First game at Gillette, first real game.
                Remember the drop kick game in which Cassel and the backups played most of the game and the Pats STILL almost won? I'm hoping for a game where the Pats can **** around like that again. That was one of the most entertaining Pats games ever.

I remember watching Flutie set up for the kick and I was the only one who had any idea what was going on because I'd watched a bunch of Jim McMahon specials in which he professed his desire to attempt a drop kick in a game. McMahon was really good at it. He was hitting 50+ yarders in his demo.

Comment

I'll let you know how it is haha. Supposedly going to tailgate too and I've never done that before. Not sure that entire thing is appealing to me, but we'll see!
                  Kansas City is probably the tailgate capital of the U.S. so perspective might be a bit skewed, but most people get to the parking lot around 8AM. I don't know how it is elsewhere...but it's a pretty big deal. Probably 90% of the purpose of getting season tickets is the tailgating. ****, there's a large contingent of people who pay the parking fee, and just tailgate while the listen to the game on the radio.

Comment

• Hard to forget the drop kick game. That was indeed one of the best games for pure entertainment value that we've played in a while. We literally just screwed around the entire time. Wouldn't mind going to see that show certainly.

As far as the tailgating goes, I think it's like that here but I can't really be sure. I've driven through games on Route 1 before(******* niiiiiighhhtmare) and it's always packed. It's just not something I've ever really wanted to do though. I don't drink, so most of the appeal is lost for me right there anyway haha. Wouldn't mind snagging some tasty food though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Tailgating is awesome no matter what. I went before I was 21 and had a blast just BBQing with my friends and talking with other people. It's awesome. Drinking while tailgating tho is the best, keeps you warm too.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I'll let you know how it is haha. Supposedly going to tailgate too and I've never done that before. Not sure that entire thing is appealing to me, but we'll see!
                        Nice - Have fun, bud! Tailgating is fun for the experience, boozin' or no. Just make sure the menu is good since you won't be too drunk to care what you're having for lunch. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally sighted in the youtube thread;

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Woodhead is the man.

Comment

• 30 hours of torture.
                              Last edited by nepg; 12-18-2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                30 hours of torchure.
                                They've ruled out Rodgers for the game, so the torture is over. We could end up annihilating the Packers tomorrow with Flynn in at QB. Still a bit nervous about their defensive backfield, but the way Brady's been playing he should be fine.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information