Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We finally get a break in regards to opponents.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The torture is waiting for the game to start... I don't care if Rodgers is playing...the Patriots are playing!

Comment

• Amen brother!!!
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• This is that type of season for sure.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• You are all now aware that the game is still more than 24 hours away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              We finally get a break in regards to opponents.
              Am I the only one scared that the team might go into the playoffs having won 5 games in a row in a blowout fashion and not take the first game as serious as they need to?
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Am I the only one scared that the team might go into the playoffs having won 5 games in a row in a blowout fashion and not take the first game as serious as they need to?
                Nope. Said it a few pages ago. Very scared of that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• **** you, man. The anticipation for this game is horrible. I'm just sitting here waiting for the game to start.

Comment

• Guys, I think we might be down Hernandez/Brace/Wright/Pryor/McCourty. This could be trouble.

Comment

• I can't believe that Mike Wright is still out. Hernandez will probably be a decision they make tomorrow. I think McCourtey plays a little bit, but Butler will receive a ton of playing time on the outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                        Guys, I think we might be down Hernandez/Brace/Wright/Pryor/McCourty. This could be trouble.
                        Hernandez is just flu right? I don't really think that's a big deal, he'll probably play as much as he would have anyway. Just lots of rest. McCourty would hurt, rest is acceptable although I would like Wright to get healthy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I can't believe that Mike Wright is still out. Hernandez will probably be a decision they make tomorrow. I think McCourtey plays a little bit, but Butler will receive a ton of playing time on the outside.
                          Wright had a concussion, it's good to see the team taking a head injury seriously. We usually have some good depth on the line too (not this week obviously), so we could afford to play it safe with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Wright had a concussion, it's good to see the team taking a head injury seriously. We usually have some good depth on the line too (not this week obviously), so we could afford to play it safe with him.
                            Signed Louis Leonard this week, so we've got a body at least.

We also signed Tony Carter and cut Chevis Jackson.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Going to a Packer bar here in Chicago tonight to watch the game with some of my girlfriend's friends. I lived in Green Bay while I went to college, and it was living in a green and gold hell. Hopefully the Pats can kick the **** out of Matt Flynn and the Packers tonight! It would be such sweet revenge for me!

Let's go Pats!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• So I am officially worried about those GB corners on our receivers. For all the credit Brady gets for spreading the ball around, it's mostly to Welker, Branch, and the TE's. Brandon Tate and Edelman need to be ready to play today, as do Gronk and Hernandez.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information