Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that sucks but hopefully if we win this game they can get two weeks to get everyone healthy. Connolly being out is going to hurt the return game ;)

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yup. Doubt we truly "rest" our starters for Miami as we'll look at it more as a momentum thing going into the playoffs since we get a weeks rest anyway. But it does give us plenty of options. Need to wrap up the number one seed.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• "Healthy" players will play and borderline injuries might rest (in the Miami game) if the Patriots beat the Bills.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Injury report

Tom Brady no longer has the flu at it appears it has gone from the team. So yeah. Connolly looks like he's out :(
          I think it's great they're keeping Connolly out of the game. Along with Mike Wright missing a ton of games this year, it shows we take concussions seriously. Some teams around the league are trying to bring back players they need for an important game instead of holding them out until it's actually safe for them to return.

Comment

• *cough* Colts *cough*
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              *cough* Colts *cough*
              I was just coming in here to post a picture of Collie. The dude has had three head injuries this year, do the Colts want this guy around after this year?

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I am really starting to warm on Bailey, I think he could be a guy we take. Unbelievable talent at a position of need, plus he is a Miami guy like Meriweather/Wilfork. He has no character problems and I just see so much Seymour in him, not so much frame wise or anything but he is just a freakishly talented kid with a tractor-fed type of country background. They are both relatively soft-spoken as well, I think Bailey could become a superstar here.

Comment

• Just want to drop in and wish you guys a happy holiday. We spend a lot of time here discussing our favorite football team, here's for spending some time with some family and friends too haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• merry christmas everyone

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Yes Merry Christmas to all of you, have a happy and healthy new year.

Comment

• Merry christmas my fellow Pats brothers. May Santa be nice and give us a Lombardi for Christmas. And maybe a DE/OLB in the draft for good measure ;)

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Merry Xmas, fellas. Hopefully we stomp the Magic
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Merry christmas everyone! Hope yours are as good as mine was!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                              Merry christmas everyone! Hope yours are as good as mine was!
                              Well I am currently sitting in work and it is freaking mental. Maybe not as good as yours but still Im optimistic. It can only get better

Merry Xmas

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                                Well I am currently sitting in work and it is freaking mental. Maybe not as good as yours but still Im optimistic. It can only get better

Merry Xmas
                                Tell Ebenezer I said hi.

Merry Christmas all.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information