This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm I'll give out a few

+ Running game was on it's A game, but expected going against the 32nd ranked run defense.

+ Gronk is so sexy, had a great great game today, made a really nice behind the shoulder catch in coverage today.

+ Defense created seven turnovers after giving up good chunks of yardage on the ground to Jackson. Really fought back from that opening drive.

- Welker dropped four passes and just looked really off of his game

-Front seven looked weak to start with so many injuries and illnesses.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Forgot one more plus for us today:

+ Jets losing on a Sanchez interception.

- Ryan still being a ******* idiot and speaking like they just won the game during his press conference.

Originally posted by WMD
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• - kyle arrington gave up two 40+ yard completions and gave up multiple passes. semi-made up for it by getting a strip that led to a fumble recovery

+ darius butler??? made a nice play to start the game to bat away the ball, got beat on a 4th and 5 in the red zone, but made a nice play to cause an incompletion. i honestly did not see a completion today against him.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• See I disagree, Butler got torched a bunch and was just fortunate the wr didn't get to it. Arrington was in position both times and the WR just made an amazing play on the ball. I recall one time he couldn't have done more then he did to get that ball down.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• it was just one play that butler blew, but he made up for it, and not allowing the WR to make the catch. no pass interference calls. he played very well IMO

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Other people's reactions to Tom Brady setting an NFL record for most pass attempts without an interception:

"I don't think he's a very good QB; I mean he doesn't even throw interceptions" - Jay Cutler

"I still don't think he's a pro-bowler." - Terrell Suggs

"I'm not going to kiss Brady's rings either. But his feet. . . " - Rex Ryan

"Represent. Michigan." - Charles Woodson
              Last edited by descendency; 12-27-2010, 02:37 AM.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Rex Ryan was too busy praising his team for losing and still making the playoffs to care. Literally the guy was just all happy about losing the three out four games in the last month. Yeah we got in the playoffs!

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Let them be content. I like that we're still hungry.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• What does everybody here think about Eric Moore? I'd never heard of him before we signed him, but he has really flashed some potential on the field. He's quite old despite his limited experience (almost 30) so he's not a player for the future. But do you see him taking the place of for example Tully Banta-Fail. Imo he looks like a more explosive Ninkovich, although not with the same great motor or awareness (still pretty good in both areas from what I've seen though). He also played a bit at 4-technique against Buffalo, so he's versatile as well.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• First time I saw him lined up, I thought he was lined up as a 5-tech
                      then the next time he was staning up playing on the outside.
                      Right there, I was like, this dude is versatile as hell.
                      He's got great size and fits BB's mold for OLBs perfectly.
                      I saw him get in a couple good bullrushes against an OT for a guy right off the UFL
                      I'd like to see him kept around the rotation. A starter opposite Cunningham should be the priority in the draft though

What Pro Bowlers from our team do you guys think?
                      My thoughts:

T.Brady
                      V.Wilfork
                      P.Chung
                      D.McCourty
                      B.Tate*
                      W.Welker*
                      S.Vollmer*

(no astrek): I think have a great chance
                      *: have somewhat of a chance but probably won't

Comment

• That list looks about right although there's a disturbing lack of Mayo there... Mayo has been a beast this year. He hasn't had a ton of sacks, INTs or FFs but he just makes plays both in the running game and in coverage. I'd say he's been one of the best linebackers this year. Mankins should be considered as well, although he hasn't played a lot. But my oh my, what a difference he makes for our OL. The way he plays the game is how it is supposed to be played: Nasty, aggressive, powerful, awareness, you name it. He has it all. I know that everyone likes to call Jahri Evans the best guard in football, but Mankins is right up there with him. No doubt about that.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I deserve a punch in the face for forgetting Mayo.... wow

I didn't mention Mankins bc of how many games he's played. Definitely playing at a Pro Bowl level, maybe even all Pro

Comment

• Good win, well earned. Stoked we have the number one seed. I think at this point, anything less than an AFC title would be a disappointment for this team and we're well equipped to take it.

I'm also in on the **** Merri bandwagon. He's been so up and down this year, down the past few games. He really doesn't play within the scheme particularly well. When things are going well and he's picking off passes it's great, but when he's taking poor angles and not where he's supposed to be it sucks. He's really one of the more confusing players on the roster because let's be honest...he's no rocket science. Not saying everyone else in the locker room is, but we do put a huge value on intelligence and more importantly, football smarts. Merri isn't that type of guy.
                            Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Pro Bowlers

T.Brady
                              L.Mankins (Has he played enough? The offense is better with him though)
                              V.Wilfork
                              J.Mayo
                              D.McCourty
                              B.Meriweather (wtf?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                Pro Bowlers

T.Brady
                                L.Mankins (Has he played enough? The offense is better with him though)
                                V.Wilfork
                                J.Mayo
                                D.McCourty
                                B.Meriweather (wtf?!)
                                All well earned, except for Merri as I said in my last post.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information