Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • P.Chung got snubbed for his incompetent teammate... how sad
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

    Comment


    • Yup, Chung has played far better this year. Hasn't been the same since the knee injury as he was playing like an animal early in the year.

      McCourty is well earned. The power went out for a bit here after Christmas so I couldn't get on here, but last week was the first game of hopefully many he was given shut down cornerback treatment. The Bills outright threw away from him.

      R.I.P. Junior Seau

      Comment


      • Replace Meriweather with Gronkowski and it'd be a great list.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
          Replace Meriweather with Gronkowski and it'd be a great list.
          Gronk will get there eventually. Bank on it. His role in the offense is growing so much. He's already a Pro Bowl caliber player as a blocker and he and Brady are really building chemistry as the year goes on(which I don't think they really had at the start of the year, more so than others).

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • yeah i feel bad for chung, getting snubbed by his teammate who has sucked a fat one this year. chung and gronk will eventually get selected though, could be a blessing in disguise for motivation for these two to get continually better

            Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

            Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

            Comment


            • Apparently the Ravens left Brady off their ballot. I can here the BB disrespect thing already.

              R.I.P. Junior Seau

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Apparently the Ravens left Brady off their ballot. I can here the BB disrespect thing already.
                Haha maybe, I seriously doubt BB even aknowledges any of that **** tho.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Haha maybe, I seriously doubt BB even aknowledges any of that **** tho.
                  In the media? Of course not. But this team gets high off of **** like that. Always have, always will. That's our angle. We've used far more trivial things for motivation, like a few writers for Patriots weekly picking the Dolphins early in the year.

                  R.I.P. Junior Seau

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    In the media? Of course not. But this team gets high off of **** like that. Always have, always will. That's our angle. We've used far more trivial things for motivation, like a few writers for Patriots weekly picking the Dolphins early in the year.
                    If I was a Boston sports writer I'd pick the Dolphins every year if we could get this result.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Gronk will get there eventually. Bank on it. His role in the offense is growing so much. He's already a Pro Bowl caliber player as a blocker and he and Brady are really building chemistry as the year goes on(which I don't think they really had at the start of the year, more so than others).
                      I agree about Gronk. He's a better blocker than a lot of offensive linemen and he's really getting more looks in the passing game. He could be an all pro in a few years


                      BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                      Comment


                      • Gronk came on a bit too late in the season to make it so I can understand that one. I think Chung was listed as SS and only one spot is available there, which was awarded to Troy Polamalu so that's understandable as well.

                        Merriweather . . . wow. Name recognition from a very good season last year, I guess. Mankins is a surprise, and probably there for the same reason, despite being deserving.

                        Obviously Brady / Wilfork / Mayo / McCourty absolutely deserve the honor.

                        Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          B.Meriweather (wtf?!)
                          YES YES YES. Now his trade value just went up. :D

                          edit: The fact that Gronkowski wasn't a Pro-Bowler is a joke. Pat Chung just missed it because he gets burned in coverage.
                          **** her in da *****!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            B.Tate*
                            (no astrek): I think have a great chance
                            *: have somewhat of a chance but probably won't
                            WHAT????

                            Um, no.
                            **** her in da *****!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              WHAT????

                              Um, no.
                              Special teams.

                              Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                              Comment


                              • Yea, ST as a KR. I thought that'd be obvious?
                                Did you think I meant at WR? Gimme some credit. I'm not a total tool
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information