Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear he wants the top dollar, #1 overall type deal. He won't get that here. Let someone else pay 50M for an offensive guard. Draft a solid replacement early and be done with it.

The best we can hope for is a wake up call via Branch's return. Maybe he and Deion chat about how much it sucks to play for a ****** team. Maybe that would be enough for Logan to realize the extra few million isn't worth playing for a terrible franchise. Personally, I would lmao if we slap the franchise tag on him this year.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• If there's a guard worth 50 Million, it's Mankins.

It would really, really suck if he walks but you are right. It's fairly easy to plug and play guys at the interior line, although we would be losing something. Dan Connolly earned himself a starting job at one of the guard positions next year, so we have that going for us at least.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        If there's a guard worth 50 Million, it's Mankins.

It would really, really suck if he walks but you are right. It's fairly easy to plug and play guys at the interior line, although we would be losing something. Dan Connolly earned himself a starting job at one of the guard positions next year, so we have that going for us at least.
        True. I wouldn't mind paying him top dollar (ain't my money anyway) but we know that's just not how the franchise operates.

It would shock me to see him around next year. He seems like he has too big a problem with perceived disrespect. I still can't even begin to understand how he said the things he said . . . my only guess is that he's epically stupid. Football smart; otherwise epically stupid.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I think things are a bit different now that he's here and playing. He hasn't been a distraction or a cancer in the locker room like it was thought he could be and he's played at a very, very high level. The odds of the bridges thought to be burned earlier being repaired have certainly gone up. I think it's 50/50 he's back at this point with most of it depending on the labor agreement and cap situation.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• not for nothing, but mike reiss in his mailbag thinks the pats will resign matt light after the season

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Not for nothing but I don't like Mike Reiss.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                Personally, I would lmao if we slap the franchise tag on him this year.
                And pay a guard as a left tackle?
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  Not for nothing but I don't like Mike Reiss.
                  Wait, what? How can you not love Mike Reiss? He could very well be one of the best beat writers in the NFL. There's no reporter that I respect more than Reiss..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Reiss is ok, Ive grown to like him. As for Mankins, I highly doubt we pay him top dollar when their very well could be no NFL next year. We normally don't shell out money, and unless a new contract is agreed upon I doubt we will this year either. With that said, I want to keep Mankins so it will be interesting to see how this goes.

Also, I want to slap abaddon's face off after reading through more of his bs. Idk why people are defending him and saying he's a good poster, he said Orton this year of the 4-11 Broncos was just as valuable as Brady was to the division winning Pats last year. I don't care how nice he says it, it's still ******* nonsense.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Wait, what? How can you not love Mike Reiss? He could very well be one of the best beat writers in the NFL. There's no reporter that I respect more than Reiss..
                      I hated him when he was with the Globe. He's grown on me a bit since then. He just states the facts and when someone asks him for his opinion, he defers to real analysts...which is what beat writers are supposed to do.

Comment

• Mike Reiss is good. Smart guy, you can tell. A bit dull maybe, but he gets some cool facts put out there and is a good reporter.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• My problem with Reiss is just that... he's dull. And usually, whenever he's asked a question- he states the obvious. Like, no ****!
                          Also, I don't agree with him a lot of things. I'm pretty sure he stated that M.Light has been playing great this year. I think he's still watching 04 re-runs

Comment

• Reiss always struck me as more of a baseball style guy than a football one. Not entirely a bad thing.

Speaking of Reiss, apparently he just put out there we will have a potential Taylor Price sighting this weekend.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 78 yd TD grab... 1st play from scrimmage ala DeSean Jackson. Book it!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear he wants the top dollar, #1 overall type deal. He won't get that here. Let someone else pay 50M for an offensive guard. Draft a solid replacement early and be done with it.

The best we can hope for is a wake up call via Branch's return. Maybe he and Deion chat about how much it sucks to play for a ****** team. Maybe that would be enough for Logan to realize the extra few million isn't worth playing for a terrible franchise. Personally, I would lmao if we slap the franchise tag on him this year.

Mankins is gonna be a Cowboy if he happens to walk, book it. Even though it's not how you guys operate I can't see you letting him go for free, but if it does happen Jerry will make it happen no doubt about it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information