This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Reiss always struck me as more of a baseball style guy than a football one. Not entirely a bad thing.

Speaking of Reiss, apparently he just put out there we will have a potential Taylor Price sighting this weekend.
    He'll probably be catching balls from Hoyer, but I'm really excited to see what Price has to offer.

Comment

• I'm optimistic of course, but it is weird he hasn't found one occasion to contribute this year, not even on special teams.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Happy New Years fellas. Im wasted :)
        Thank God for pregnant wives or I would have crashed by now
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Yup, happy New Year folks.

Going to my first game at Gillette tomorrow. Pretty damned exciting, even if it is garbage time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Yup, happy New Year folks.

Going to my first game at Gillette tomorrow. Pretty damned exciting, even if it is garbage time.
            Nice! Have fun man. I'm sure it'll be a great time regardless.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...y-headed-to-ir

Brace to IR. Hurts, but he's expendable.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...y-headed-to-ir

Brace to IR. Hurts, but he's expendable.

Makes me sad. He's a great run stuffer.
                Wright concussed still... I'm a bit scared of our depth right now. Weak.
                I am excited about getting B.Spikes back though
                Can we overcome all these IRs? We still look good but the Injury Report looks gloomy

Comment

• We hardly ever play a base set defense anymore anyway. We have enough package guys with Eric Moore and Kyle Love to get by on smoke and mirrors for awhile.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Our OL, DL, and OLBs are going to need 2-3 picks each in this draft. Our depth is weak (tons of people on IR too, though)
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• We have some room to play around the DL with Warren coming back. Wright is a legit starter for us at this point too, but he's better as a rotational guy. I actually think we've got really good depth there right now if you look at it. Brace hurts, but Kyle Love has played well in the same role.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Just read that the decision to put Brace on IR was to make room for Spikes according to Reiss.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• No, it was because of Brace's elbow injury he sustained against the Bills. It lets us keep someone along with putting Spikes back on the roster, but wasn't done for that purpose.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• For what it's worth, I read the article by Reiss as well and I came away with the impression that it was for room for Spikes too

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              For what it's worth, I read the article by Reiss as well and I came away with the impression that it was for room for Spikes too
                              Yeah thats pretty much what was said. I know he has had elbow problems but to be put on IR now after not seeing much playing time? I buy what he said.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• This is a case of wording by the look of it. I can't see us creating a potential depth issue without choice. Love is playing well in limited looks, but I would feel much more comfortable IR'ing him over Brace even with last weeks game. If it is just to make room for Spikes, we must feel pretty good about Wright and Pryor's health situations. ****, we could IR/Cut Cohen rather than put a slightly banged up Brace on the IR for roster reasons.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information