Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, I thought it basically meant that Wright and Pryor are close to returning.
    Tomorrow doesn't mean **** and then we have a week off... so by the Div Round... depth won't be that big of an issue
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Even still, I just don't think we would put Brace on the IR if he could potentially play. He's been situationally good this year and we have other pieces to shift around.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• man those rookies want those awards. mccourty with a pick to start the game, gronk with another TD. JULIAN EDELMAN sighting! my boy glad hes getting some PT

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I feel bad for Edelman. He doesn't have a place on the field when Welker's in the game, but I don't think he's much of a downgrade from Welker.

Comment

• Jebus, Butler sucks like a *************! I never imagined that he could be this bad!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Christ, Taylor Price is both faster and more quick than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
                Christ, Taylor Price is both faster and more quick than I thought.
                Speed was never a question with Price. He looked fine in his first game, but let's not make a big deal about it. Still, I think the team played a great game today. I really liked that they were more aggressive on defense today, I hope that's a sign of things to come in the playoffs.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• The TD Butler gave up was good D. Can't blame that on him. It was just a great left handed catch.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• you guys hate on butler way more than you should. he had a very good day today. the only play in which he sucked was the YAC with marshall. he had that int, and it should have stood, but the refs gave the phins a mercy flag. also, that td wouldnt have counted if that pick stood, but the WR made an insane catch and was good defense, was not his fault at all

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Jebus, Butler sucks like a *************! I never imagined that he could be this bad!
                      He's not bad at all... He's played well since having problems earlier in the year.

Comment

• I disagree, you guys give Butler too much credit. I could care less what position hes in if he doesn't end up doing jack ****. Hes the Sole reason we didn't get a shut out today, first by pushing off of Marshall for that PI call and then on the next play he gave up a TD, and I don't care how amazing the catch was. Last week he played well because he batted down one ball? He also got killed deep several times last week by no name Bills receivers and was lucky Fitz didn't get the ball where it needed to be. Butler is easily our worst DB right now, and that's including how poorly Merriweather has played this year.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Had a blast there!

Butler sucks. Even more so in person. The flag was complete ********, had a perfect angle on it from where I was sitting, but I watched him very closely at the end he got TOASTED on every single play. It's even worse when you have a wide angle. I honestly think he's playing himself out of playing corner. By no means a good day. Bess burned him on a double move and if Pigpen had seen it, it would have been an easy 30+ yards. He's fine when everything is in front of him, but he doesn't turn for the ball on the deep throws and he just isn't very natural running backwards. I think he could get some looks at safety if he can prove he can hold up against the run, but I have zero clue why you guys believe in him. I kid you not when I say he lost the battle every single time. The interception was the result of a poor throw. Marshall(I think?) was coming back for the ball and he had him beat but the ball was overthrown badly. The reason that flag got thrown was probably because he got away with one earlier. The Dolphins smelled blood too. You could literally see them finding Butler before the snap to try to get a good matchup on him and it worked every singe time. It's not like it's a small sample size anymore either. He gets worked. I would love to see someone try to explain to me why he's anything else than complete garbage in 1-1 man coverage.

Other stuff;

BJE got a very large ovation for breaking the century mark. A lot of the crowd had already left, but the rest of it was loud and proud about it. You could tell that the milestone was really important to him because he was in there playing well after most of the other starters had rested.

Edelmen was night and day different than what we've seen most of the year. I actually think he's partially been miscast as this Wes Welker clone when he really isn't He's a tough matchup underneath because of his quickness, but he's also got really good size and speed and can go down the field well. He's still got the find his niche in the offense though. It's mostly mental with him I think. He looks like a very intense guy and probably runs too high and too low at times. Bright future here though. It was really cool to see him get that return. Truly an electric play.

Taylor Price surprised me quite a bit. His speed jumps out and you and he's not a super small guy either. Had a few plays where it really looked like he could be something.

Gronk had a monster game. Not so much as a blocker, he basically had the week off there, but it was great to see him break Coats record and have his first hundred yard game. Bright, bright future as a tight end and a future multiple Pro Bowler in all likelyhood.

The best part; we escaped injury free. Woodhead got dinged and got what looked to be a concussion test on the sideline, but they showed him on the big screen multiple times and he looked absolutely fine. Pryor had some sort of eye injury, but none of it seems like it will keep them from playing in a few weeks.
                          Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post

Edelmen was night and day different than what we've seen most of the year. I actually think he's partially been miscast as this Wes Welker clone when he really isn't He's a tough matchup underneath because of his quickness, but he's also got really good size and speed and can go down the field well. He's still got the find his niche in the offense though. It's mostly mental with him I think. He looks like a very intense guy and probably runs too high and too low at times. Bright future here though. It was really cool to see him get that return. Truly an electric play.
                            I've been thinking basically the same exact thing for quite a while now..i hope they expand his role as kind of an overall guy more than just a welker clone

Comment

• He's not a clone, he just doesn't have a place when Welker's out there because Welker occupies the same space on the field when he's running his routes.

Comment

• Plus the days of the five wide receiver sets are dead. We do spread, but it's usually tight ends out wide or inside and there's almost always a runningback.

Still, Edelmen had his chances but for some reason didn't capitalize on them outside of the return game. He dropped some balls and was invisible at times. Really think it is a bit of a confidence thing. Without Welker and Branch out there he raised his game to another level today.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information