Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should go out and sign Jarvis Green, I have been saying this all season. He's great as a rotational player in our system, and knows how it works. The dude has fallen off the face of the earth, no clue why. It seems odd we wouldn't try him out.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...k&sportCat=nfl

Dan Koppen gets the annual Tuesday Morning QB non-QB/RB MVP award. He was great at getting to the next level and can still make plays in the run game, but he really really struggles with those big 3-4 NT's especially in pass protection. Koppen has played better this year and this is a joke award anyway, but still.

Comment

• It's hard not to like Koppen...but he's hardly that good. Might be gone next year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah, You have to like him but it's time to move on.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Apparently the Patriots are "showing serious interest in Blaine Gabbert"

:(
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
              Apparently the Patriots are "showing serious interest in Blaine Gabbert"

:(
              Source? WAAAAAY too early for all this stuff. Anything you hear now is likely ******** writers made up out of boredom.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Cam Heyward won't be around at pick #33 anymore....

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  Source? WAAAAAY too early for all this stuff. Anything you hear now is likely ******** writers made up out of boredom.
                  yes please give us the source, should be an entertaining read

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Heyward is the best 3-4 DE in this draft and possibly ever(hyperbole). Really can't say enough about the game he's having tonight. Dominating. Urge everyone here to look at the highlights of him from this game if they get uploaded on Youtube.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm hoping that more QBs and WRs and OL and everything else besides OLB and DE keep rising so the likes of Kerrigan and Heyward fall. My evil plan!
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The whole game I was almost getting pissed that Heyward was playing so well because he boosted his stock so much. I really enjoyed seeing him mocked to us at the end of the first, that won't be happening anymore. If we get him it will be with the Raiders' pick, but who are we kidding that pick will be traded at least twice.

Comment

• Would you rather see BB bundle a few of these picks and move up for one impact/target prospect or do his usual shuffle backwards and turn a '10 into an '11 1st rounder?

With the team's success and the disdain he has for paying out big $$$ to high draft picks I can see him doing the later and ending up with with two firsts next year and being able to bundle them for a top five pick under the revised system where the rooks don't break the bank coming out.

So, is it bundle 17 and the late first rounder to move up into the 7-8 range or trade the Carolina pick (or our own late 2nd rounder) for a future #1? I cant see him keeping all these picks and am not sure which direction makes the most sense.
                          Last edited by luckyjackaubrey; 01-05-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• I think we need Cam Heyward. I'm pretty damn sure of that. Perfect fit for us. I was weary because he didn't produce much on the stat sheet, but he's as legit as they come. Honestly don't mind if we use the Raiders pick on him....if he's even there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If the rookie wage scale is properly implemented I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats go after someone they think could make a difference. Generally Belichick found the best value to always be between picks 20-50 due to the monetary issue. I wouldn't be surpirsed to see him maybe use pick 60-64 plus the Raiders first to move up to the high teens if someone he really likes falls. However, as we've seen in the past, if the value is not there he will do his best to get out of the pick. I think the 33 pick is way too valuable with the new format to trade away.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Pick #33 is what gives us a ton of leverage in this draft. Gives us room to play around. I would tend to agree it's too valuable to trade away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information