X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Pats put up 74 on them!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• I highly doubt it's going to be anything close to last game. I think it's going to be very close to be honest.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I highly doubt it's going to be anything close to last game. I think it's going to be very close to be honest.
        Not me, not a blowout, but pats by 14 or so. Colder, windier, the better. Sanchize can't handle the cold.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• The Jet's O isn't the issue... I think the Jets' D making adjustments against our new TE oriented offense is the biggie.
          I can see it being a low scoring game... 21-17 Pats... up 21-3 in the 4th and our soft (bend but don't break*) defense gives up two late TDs
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• i think its gunna be a low scoring, very close game..... 21-17 NE. I really hope Brady uses Ryan's comments as motivation.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• My god is their any one who whines more then LT. Complaining about the Pats talking trash after the last game against the Jets, really LT? My god it's like a five year old in a mans body.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Haha, that's classic LT right there. What a c***! I don't know what to think about playing the Jets. On one side I feel comfortable since we dominated them the last time around and Mark Sanchez sucks. On the other side I'm worried since their defense is pretty damn nasty if they show up. Also, the hype for this game is going to be un-*******-believable.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I'm a little more on the worried side. I just hate losing to the Jets and if they ruin this season I will be so pissed, so thats really where my fear comes from. I have full confidence in this team, I just know it's going to be much closer this time around.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Kinda glad Jets won. I like the matchup, and it allows BB to start preparing today, rather than tomorrow if we had to wait for KC vs BAL.

Can get going immediately Monday on a gameplan.
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Breed
                    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I know this is a huge long shot but trading Richard Seymour may net us more than a first round pick. If he had any influence on the Raiders in terms of wanting to win championships and not just play for money, it may net us Nnamdi Asomugha... not kidding:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-free-agency/

edit: Forgot about the top 8 rule, which applies in uncapped years.
                      Last edited by descendency; 01-09-2011, 11:54 AM.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• So Who is going to be the most important "step up" guy for this game in your opinion? My initial thoughts are Gerard Warren. I think the Jets D can show up and have buillt some confidence having beaten Manning. We won't put up 35-40 points but we should be able to get 20-27. I can't see them having an answer to Welker, the TEs, and BGE all told (and Brady's ability to take what's there).

First key for me is to be able to make the most of the scoring chances we get. Tom Brady's confidence and experience should be worth the 7-10 point increase we seek over what Peyton was able to produce with his limited weapon options.

Second key is the defense being able to stop that running attack. Our patchwork D line has to come up big. Warren has to be huge and physical up front helping Vince. The return of Spikes is right up there as well. Having him to shore up the run stop will help us get the ball back in Brady's hands.

I can only see the Jet's taking this if they get us to settle for FGs 1-2 times where we should punch it in and controling the clock and keeping our offensive possesions to a minimum.

I can't wait for this game!

Comment

• Mine is Kyle Arrington/Second corner. I'm not worried about the run. We've shown the ability to take away one element of an offense. McCourty I'm pretty confident in, but whoever is playing on the guy on the other side of the field I worry about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• My worries is D.Keller. Our pass rush allows for QBs to scramble and extend plays leaving Keller to find the zone and get open.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              I know this is a huge long shot but trading Richard Seymour may net us more than a first round pick. If he had any influence on the Raiders in terms of wanting to win championships and not just play for money, it may net us Nnamdi Asomugha... not kidding:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-free-agency/

edit: Forgot about the top 8 rule, which applies in uncapped years.
                              Well then hopefully a cap gets put back into place with the new deal. I doubt we'll want to shell out the money tho.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• As Shane said, the top 8 rule doesn't apply because no one can sign a FA until a new CBA is in place. The top 8 rule was only put in place to try to force the owners hands to fix the CBA before it expired.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information