This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
    So Who is going to be the most important "step up" guy for this game in your opinion?
    Dan Koppen. The Patriots need to stop the rushers up the middle and buy time for Brady to tear apart the Jets defense.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      My worries is D.Keller. Our pass rush allows for QBs to scramble and extend plays leaving Keller to find the zone and get open.
      Another good one. We need to pressure Sanchez into bad throws, not give him easy ones.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well one thing is for certain, the Jets are going to want this one very badly. Coincidentally so will we.

Comment

• Sort of glad we took that first loss then. Very rare that you beat a team three times in a year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yea, that's true. If Indy's non-D can keep the Jets to 17 then I think we'll be just fine.
            Although, they left alot of points on the table with all of Sanchez's overthrows.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              Yea, that's true. If Indy's non-D can keep the Jets to 17 then I think we'll be just fine.
              Although, they left alot of points on the table with all of Sanchez's overthrows.
              Hopefully that won't be there and we'll be able to catch some of those overthrows.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• the last two games the NYJ have played in foxborough, they have been absolutely annihilated. in those two games "the sanchize" has thrown over 6 interceptions i believe. i really hope this continues on sunday.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• We absolutely have to be on our toes. Rex Ryan's swagger/mouth really does give us a lot of ammunition motivation wise, but the Jets also feed off of it. Dangerous match up if they can figure out a way to run the ball on us.

But you have to be comfortable with the Cromartie match up on Welker/Branch. Absolute miss match every play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• happy late bday elvis, mine is today.... so lets enjoy this with a pats victory on sunday!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I feel like with three birthdays in a weeks span the Pats are obligated to route the Jets for us :)

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        happy late bday elvis, mine is today.... so lets enjoy this with a pats victory on sunday!
                        Happy birthday proshoota, hopefully Sunday is a belated gift. I could not fathom losing to the Jets in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                          Happy birthday proshoota, hopefully Sunday is a belated gift. I could not fathom losing to the Jets in the playoffs.
                          Just the fact that it's a probability bothers me.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Just the fact that it's a probability bothers me.
                            Possibility???
                            Breed's QB Philosophy:
                            Originally posted by Breed
                            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              losing to the Jets in the playoffs.
                              I asked Tom Brady what his thoughts on a possible loss to the Jets in the playoffs could mean.

Here's what he had to say:
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• The AFC matchups are just ******* stellar. Pats / Jets & Steelers / Ravens. Should be some awesome football.

Honestly, the Jets matchup worries me the most. I know it's supposed to be the 'better matchup' compared to the Colts / Ravens, etc, but the 3rd dance in one season is always a toss up. Mostly, the issue for me is that I will totally freak out if the Jets manage to derail this season.

We better win this game.

Originally posted by Jvig43
                                I feel like with three birthdays in a weeks span the Pats are obligated to route the Jets for us :)
                                G'damm right!

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Also Happy Birthday Elvis.
                                Originally posted by Razor View Post
                                Happy birthday, FlyingElvis!

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                                happy late bday elvis, mine is today.... so lets enjoy this with a pats victory on sunday!
                                Thanks guys! Those quoted and those who wished well in the bday thread / rep / etc.

And Happy Birthday to you proshoota25. Also, I assume Jvig, too?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information